Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free coins

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
When I open the e mail bonus it says it has already been accepted
Please connect with our support team by tapping the Gear in the upper right corner, "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." They will be happy to take a look at this for you.

Currydog

I haven't got my e mail bonus either, it says already been accepted. But I haven't.

BenOG

Administrator
I haven't got my e mail bonus either, it says already been accepted. But I haven't.
Please connect with our support team by tapping the Gear in the upper right corner, "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." They will be happy to take a look at this for you.

Topher0902

So I haven’t been able to get on the game much with going thru chemo and feeling like crap. Why do the gifts expire if you take to long to open them? You should be able to get them no matter when you open them. Please help me get some credits I’ve missed

BenOG

Administrator
@Topher0902, the gifts are a way of gifting quick boosts for players. Emailed coins last for 48 hours, whereas social media last for a quick 24 hours. I am sorry that there are life circumstances that aren't allowing you to play or collect.

Fleeger

Confused how to sign up for the free coins. Definitely need the help, I'm struggling, thanks

BenOG

Administrator
@Fleeger There are two ways to ensure outside sources of coins every day, social media links and emails. The best way to stay up to date with the social links would be to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. These are sent out twice a week. The other way is through emails, sent out 3 times a week, you can sign-up for these in the game. Whilst in the Lobby, tap the top left corner's gear symbol, this will open your settings menu, from there, in the middle of the menu, there is a button " Sign up for Email Newsletter" tap this and insert your email. Free coins will be sent within our newsletter. Beyond these two sources, there are some in-game sources as well.

- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.

Thank you for playing!

Kingk9

@Tmcx4 @Msblade

Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of the store).
- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)

If you wanted to be added to our email list, please contact us from within the game saying you'd like to be added.
I would like to be added