Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HUGE bug in cartel wars ! Lost an attack

Should i hang my self with fine dental floss if the devs didnt solve my issue ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No , take a rope and die like real man !

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doods1985

I gave a pretty bad review in google play , il edit it when this be sorted out !
Problem IS :
playing a cartel war , made an attack on my second attack slot , spent litterally about 30 minutes planning the attack , went back to base to get money , came back made recruits ready , attacked , it was successfull and i won the battle , game loads back to cartel war page But it says my base under attack and i have to wait X Amount of minites , clicked clicked clicked , then it loads back as normal , went to cartel events to see the replay of my attack , ITS not there at all ! . I look at my attack slots its missing one!!!! .. I went running to my trucks icon in my base to see .. It says the attack is LOST ! And no points added !! what the actual f*** ?? I find the replay button in there tho so i click it , says connecting and game stuck at connecting for ever , sound and visual effects is running properly but only loading icon with connecting stuck for ever .. I quit the game many time and came back maybe it will correct it self .. NOTHING . Only difference is i find my attack in the cartel war page this time and it says ATTACK NOT COMPLETED !! Am so frustrated u cant imagine how much .

I plan the third attack on same guy with same attack plan i used before with same sicarios (btw i find he still have three points still ) , so i recruite again , BUT strange thing is . When i choose my sicarios .. They are not Faded with the tag of (this sicario has been used ) , instead when i click on my sicario that i used earlier and it says (this sicario is assigned in another squad , reassign ? ) ?!
Someone fix this , i swear il quit playing if this kind of frustrating things happenes as such ! It was massivly annoying and time , energy , resources and LOTS of emotions wasting !

Please see the pictures i uploaded in these links so you get a better view about this issue :
Http://
ibb.co/b2svLF
ibb.co/idTD7v
ibb.co/ccRBua
ibb.co/cG6cZa
ibb.co/ej820F

Last edited:

F0fu5c0

Dude you need to cut back on the Red Bull.

So here's the deal:

You should never do a war attack when you're vulnerable.

Because if someone attacks your base when you're doing the war attack, you'll be booted out of the game and you'll lose the attack.

You'll also also not be able to use the sicarios you used in that attack for another attack in that war, obviously, because you lost that attack.

Doods1985

Dude you need to cut back on the Red Bull.

So here's the deal:

You should never do a war attack when you're vulnerable.

Because if someone attacks your base when you're doing the war attack, you'll be booted out of the game and you'll lose the attack.

You'll also also not be able to use the sicarios you used in that attack for another attack in that war, obviously, because you lost that attack.
Am sorry , but obviously you were not paying attention to my story , something went WRONG , and shouldnt happened at first place .

First , I said i ATTACKED and WON the battle, means i got all the way through the battle and ended it properly .
Secondly , sicarios i used on that mulifunction battle i was ABLE to use them again the next time i attacked the same player , as i typed clearly up there , but only difference was, when i tried to pick the same sicarios again, the game asked me that question that not supposed to first place which was (this sicario assigned to another etc etc etc ) .. Thats shouldnt be there since this is cartel war the sicarios have only two options , either u use them , OR they get this faded out picture without colors saying (this sicario already used etc etc ) got it now ?

Thirdly , who mentioned anything about me got BOOTED OUT , i attacked and won the battle , and the loading screen cut me through

Please read my thread carefully as your answers doesnt help me or others get the right idea and might confuse some people . Il cut the use of red bull once you get a new pair of reading glasses ;)

Thanks for the reply tho , appreciated you tried to help anyway .

EDIT : btw , the part when u say il get booted out if i was valunrable to attacks while doing attack in war , doesnt make any slight of sense to me , the game shouldnt put me in a cartel war if thats the case , or allow me to initiate attacks , what happened to me clearly is a bug , since my attack was proper and i ended it properly and all the screens i went through were 100% correct with sound effects and all , and even tho , why the game (FOR EXAMPLE ) didnt tell me after i beat the player that my attack wasnt counted because i was valunarble to attacks or whatever ? Giving me a loading screen with (my base is under attack please wait ) doesnt supply your argument what so ever .

Buhawi

Am sorry , but obviously you were not paying attention to my story , something went WRONG , and shouldnt happened at first place .

First , I said i ATTACKED and WON the battle, means i got all the way through the battle and ended it properly .
Secondly , sicarios i used on that mulifunction battle i was ABLE to use them again the next time i attacked the same player , as i typed clearly up there , but only difference was, when i tried to pick the same sicarios again, the game asked me that question that not supposed to first place which was (this sicario assigned to another etc etc etc ) .. Thats shouldnt be there since this is cartel war the sicarios have only two options , either u use them , OR they get this faded out picture without colors saying (this sicario already used etc etc ) got it now ?

Thirdly , who mentioned anything about me got BOOTED OUT , i attacked and won the battle , and the loading screen cut me through

Please read my thread carefully as your answers doesnt help me or others get the right idea and might confuse some people . Il cut the use of red bull once you get a new pair of reading glasses ;)

Thanks for the reply tho , appreciated you tried to help anyway .

EDIT : btw , the part when u say il get booted out if i was valunrable to attacks while doing attack in war , doesnt make any slight of sense to me , the game shouldnt put me in a cartel war if thats the case , or allow me to initiate attacks , what happened to me clearly is a bug , since my attack was proper and i ended it properly and all the screens i went through were 100% correct with sound effects and all , and even tho , why the game (FOR EXAMPLE ) didnt tell me after i beat the player that my attack wasnt counted because i was valunarble to attacks or whatever ? Giving me a loading screen with (my base is under attack please wait ) doesnt supply your argument what so ever .
send screenshots to the developer, they can really provide some details. but you have to wait for their reply. they might ask for several questions and ask you to send logs. it might take days for the Q and A but they will try to reply. that must be a bug. but I would suggest being nicer to folks here. they can provide some inputs, but if you think its not helping you or doesn't want any reply, please go directly to the developers to get some answers.

go to settings > support > contact us.

Doods1985

send screenshots to the developer, they can really provide some details. but you have to wait for their reply. they might ask for several questions and ask you to send logs. it might take days for the Q and A but they will try to reply. that must be a bug. but I would suggest being nicer to folks here. they can provide some inputs, but if you think its not helping you or doesn't want any reply, please go directly to the developers to get some answers.

go to settings > support > contact us.
Thank you very much for taking time to reply , i already contacted them and i didnt even reach the point where Q n A yet , il just wait and if similar thing like that ever happened again in game , il make sure i get their attention , and am positive they will pay attention next time trust me . I cant tolerate to waste time and rescourse in this manner again as am playing to enjoy not to keep bashing devs about things shouldnt exist . and regard that i should be more nice to folks here , i thanked him and replied in the same exact way he answered me . I wasnt rude :)

Thanks again @Buhawi , have lovely evening .

EgregiousParagon.

Same thing ... You should never do a war attack when you're vulnerable. The fact that you "won the battle" is meaningless. Software were not able to report the battle that you won to Palmeer servers because your base came under an attack.

Doods1985

Same thing ... You should never do a war attack when you're vulnerable. The fact that you "won the battle" is meaningless. Software were not able to report the battle that you won to Palmeer servers because your base came under an attack.
Someone enlighten me then where its written this law of (vulnerablity) ? Lets say that you all right and i have no issues with that , what am having is a game not telling me whats on the stakes when am getting under attack , let alone that game LET ME do war attacks nevertheless that i would be lost anyway , Why no one knows how much time it takes to attack on day one to get crafting gear ? And crafting the gear it self how much time it takes ?? Planning the freaking attack in some cases ???? All of that taken for granted baesed on NO warnings what so ever ?? I have to experience it once or twice so i figure it out ??? I dont know , but it makes no sense what so ever the precedure of all this together ! Game bug and no one have the guts to accept it because its too complicated and not worth time i guess .

Thanka for the reply tho .

Dan

Chill bro :cool:. This game documentation is poor (and many other games), hence the purpose of this forum, wikia, etc. Do a search on vulnerable/vulnerability in this forum and you will see a number of threads on this topic.

If you see the "vulnerability timer", anyone can attack you if you are online regardless if you are attacking another player or in war. The fact that you are allowed to finish the war when you are under attack OR get kicked out in the middle of attacking a war when you are under attack, both have the same results -> wasted attack. Hence the wise counsel from other bros here, don't attack if you are vulnerable. It's not a game bug.

If you don't see the "vulnerability timer" and get attacked while online, then that is a bug. ;)

PS: there's tons of info in this forum and in Narcos wikia, I suggest you do a search if you are keen on looking for specific info e.g how long it takes to craft 4 x L7 sics, resources for upgrade buildings etc.

Dan

Secondly , sicarios i used on that mulifunction battle i was ABLE to use them again the next time i attacked the same player , as i typed clearly up there , but only difference was, when i tried to pick the same sicarios again, the game asked me that question that not supposed to first place which was (this sicario ***igned to another etc etc etc ) .. Thats shouldnt be there since this is cartel war the sicarios have only two options , either u use them , OR they get this faded out picture without colors saying (this sicario already used etc etc ) got it now ?
As your initial attack was incomplete by system, the sics were seen as not deployed. Hence you can use them again in following attack. There's few threads discussing this topic, see below for most recent

https://ftxgames.com/forums/threads/is-reusing-sicarios-in-a-war-cheating.11373/

EgregiousParagon.

Personally, I think, during the cartel wars attacks on the base camp and resource centers should be ignored. But this (a) is not how the game works (b) could have been added intentionally to add a randomness to this game.

You know what immediate upgrades or crafting cost and time. Software shows you. Chill.