Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is reusing sicarios in a war cheating

Julio

Fellas, reusing undeployed sicarios has been in the game ever since I started playing 6 months ago, the developers know it and it is actually an intentional game design, not a bug. It's understandable though; if your air strikes is powerful enough to destroy a base without deploying some or all troops, and you're willing to sacrifice the damage points (Which directly affect war rewards for both of the raider and cartel) then you're allowed to reuse those undeployed sicarios. Although, in most atrociously mismatched wars, players would be able to pull no deploys with full damage (Like those 4 Quicas of Crabnutz like to do) in a combination of airstrikes and paratroopers. Is it always fair? Probably not. Is it cheating? Definitely not.
And you say it's an intentional design based on what information. Did a developer tell you this? Do you have access to different information than what is printed in the game?

I don't understand how you can make that statement.

MAXIMUS

@Chase - FTX Games , when a player attacks another player during a war using a no deploy strategy (missiles only for example), the game allows them to reuse their sicarios.

Is this a bug or intentional?

If it is intentional, I don't understand why that would be the case. Please explain.

If it is unintentional, and players are systematically using the same sicarios repeatedly, wouldn't that be cheating?

More wonderful topics by Julio

Marv

Banned
Fellas, reusing undeployed sicarios has been in the game ever since I started playing 6 months ago, the developers know it and it is actually an intentional game design, not a bug. It's understandable though; if your air strikes is powerful enough to destroy a base without deploying some or all troops, and you're willing to sacrifice the damage points (Which directly affect war rewards for both of the raider and cartel) then you're allowed to reuse those undeployed sicarios. Although, in most atrociously mismatched wars, players would be able to pull no deploys with full damage (Like those 4 Quicas of Crabnutz like to do) in a combination of airstrikes and paratroopers. Is it always fair? Probably not. Is it cheating? Definitely not.
7 months ago it wasnt in the game.
Problem started 6 months ago when you start playing.
Mayby your the guilty one

Julio

well, i got a definitive answer back from support (I know, shocking isn't it? ). They said it is okay to reuse sicarios who don't deploy.

Okay, I guess that settles that.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
well, i got a definitive answer back from support (I know, shocking isn't it? ). They said it is okay to reuse sicarios who don't deploy.

Okay, I guess that settles that.
So it's not cheating it's called strategy

EgregiousParagon.

Called it. It was there for a long time. You and your cartel are penalized for missile-ling the finca by low award damage [should be the same for rest of the game].

Last edited: