Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Event for 07/7/17

lobsterboy

Why in the world are you starting this two days before the event ends if you may lose your best sics for two days?

Wait until Sunday when you are done using them for the day!!!

To answer your question, I don't know. If it is like the past events, if your sics finish the event alive you can still use them.
I am going camping and the chances of me playing much this weekend aren't very good. That doesn't mean I can't be annoyed by the fact that my sicarios might get be locked up. I will try to end the event with 4 living Diegos and let the forumers know if that is indeed the case. Thanks for your reply.

Matt

I chose normal in stage 4 and I don't see any rank 7 upgrade gear. I can , however get rank 6 upgrade gear (3 heavy helmets) for 850 points, which I am thrilled about. I still have a couple of diegos to rank up to level 6. I got 15 levels in a row and nothing special in the 5 plata bags. I got a 1 star Espectro in my platinum chest. Free stuff is better than no free stuff but I do miss my good sicarios while they are locked into the event. Do you actually get them back once you finish the event or do you still have to wait until the event is officially over?
If u finish all levels u get ur sics back

Matt

Was on stage 5 last time now they've downgraded to stage 4. Chose hard mode and still same reward as normal mode doesn't include rank 7 gears. Disappointing @Chase - FTX Games
So on the picture of the event it shows level 7 gear and u don't get none that's false advertising

Geoff

Why in the world are you starting this two days before the event ends if you may lose your best sics for two days?

Wait until Sunday when you are done using them for the day!!!

To answer your question, I don't know. If it is like the past events, if your sics finish the event alive you can still use them.
Maybe because like myself these are easy to complete in an hour or so and you get your sics back after completion. Also if some levels are tricky you get free reinforcements every 1.5 hours so helps for to complete event for lower level players (free players)

Julio

Maybe because like myself these are easy to complete in an hour or so and you get your sics back after completion. Also if some levels are tricky you get free reinforcements every 1.5 hours so helps for to complete event for lower level players (free players)
I didn't know you get free replacements every 1.5 hours. Is there a limit?

Matt

I am level 52 and will do it on hard since fincas can just be missiled (they need to fix this)
What's the health on the fincas I got 55 energy and missile damage is just under 28 k, u must have some powerful missile Julio

Julio

Haha. Maxed (50k+). Doesn't everyone? It seems like everyone who comes to raid my base arrives with four purple diegos.

For the record, I'm fine with using four purple diegos with maxed missiles in the event and the game however I really wish they would make a change that made no and low deploys not possible.

Matt

FairPlay mate trying to get my diegos to level 7 now gonna take me years

Shank

FairPlay mate trying to get my diegos to level 7 now gonna take me years
Years or pay a few hundred dollars to skip.the ridiculous amount of crafting time to get ONE sicario to purple.