Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update is here!

Julio

I'm sure they will post an official reply here on the forum shortly.

LAGRIMA

wow this people are crazy more money for gold and they haven fix nothing yet but they do and update to charge more money for gold what you did is make people more mad now people will quit playing and we will go in gold stike into prizes of gold go down

LAGRIMA

what the point of capo clubs whit out the bonus why we do reserch now this people got crazy game is sucks i want back all the gold use in capos club to get the bonus cause now bonus is gone

Julio

wow this people are crazy more money for gold and they haven fix nothing yet but they do and update to charge more money for gold what you did is make people more mad now people will quit playing and we will go in gold stike into prizes of gold go down
I will translate this for you.

Wow. These people are crazy. They want more money for gold, however they haven't fixed anything yet. What they have done is make people even madder. People will either quit playing or go on a gold strike until the price of gold is reduced.

;)

Julio

what the point of capo clubs whit out the bonus why we do reserch now this people got crazy game is sucks i want back all the gold use in capos club to get the bonus cause now bonus is gone
They will fix this. It's a bug in the update. I just can't tell you when.

fahdi1985

wow, this update sure is great.

after all, they fixed everything, all is super balanced now, bugs and glitches are gone and what players needed was beaches, stadiums and statues for the finca... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hahahaha you made my day!

LAGRIMA

I will translate this for you.

Wow. These people are crazy. They want more money for gold, however they haven't fixed anything yet. What they have done is make people even madder. People will either quit playing or go on a gold strike until the price of gold is reduced.

;)
are you a teacher julio jajajaja

F0fu5c0

Uhhhh what about important stuff like fincas being destroyed with missiles only without deploying troops?

IvanZG

If you re-enter your cartel you het yor bonusea back. STILL this update puts a gravestone to our hope of thongs getting better ..
It only says that you have bonus! I have 52+5 cartel energy and i start battle with 52 energy!

SpdR08

seems the capo bonuses are back in action.. good job on the quick bug fix! :D

SpdR08

@Chase - FTX Games why reward players for this now ??? Everyone has done this if you check logs soooo rigged spend another 10k my -geedy - devs
it's a new update, to keep playing in order to get them new buildings, so it's not retroactive.. spend or don't, it's a personal choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kindu

@Chase - FTX Games why dont you just bring back the 6 months old game which was far better. Thats why we started playing this game because it was enjoyable. You're changing this game too much. I suggest, just add PRODUCT in most important updates and all. Also start donating product to cartel. Drug is the main thing in this game which is useless and you're keep introducing stupid things.