Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update is here!

LAGRIMA

put down the prize of gold csuse i buy the 20 $ google card but now i have to buy the 40 $ dollar one cause is 20.99 now that crazy i wont buy anymore gold cause i cant buy a 40 dollar card just cause i need 99 more cents put it down the way he was he was fine into you change it

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games why dont you just bring back the 6 months old game which was far better. Thats why we started playing this game because it was enjoyable. You're changing this game too much. I suggest, just add PRODUCT in most important updates and all. Also start donating product to cartel. Drug is the main thing in this game which is useless and you're keep introducing stupid things.
Please go into more detail about what you liked better in the past and what you would like changed =).

LAGRIMA

put the gold prize the way he was or i have to quit playing cause i wont buy a 2 20$ google card just to use 99 cents more i already spend like 2000$ in this game but now i cant like i said cause you add 99 more cents to the gold and i have to get 2 20$ dollar google card to buy a 20.99$ offer that not good you make hard for us to wasted money in the game the prize should go down no up please fix that asap so cause i got 20$ in my acount and i cant buy the 20$ dollar offer just cause i need 99 cents

IvanZG

Cartel storage ress is weaker now? No bonus??

What about cartel bonus?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
put the gold prize the way he was or i have to quit playing cause i wont buy a 2 20$ google card just to use 99 cents more i already spend like 2000$ in this game but now i cant like i said cause you add 99 more cents to the gold and i have to get 2 20$ dollar google card to buy a 20.99$ offer that not good you make hard for us to wasted money in the game the prize should go down no up please fix that asap so cause i got 20$ in my acount and i cant buy the 20$ dollar offer just cause i need 99 cents
Great feedback, I will pass it along.

double pownage

Totaly worthless upgrade.... Idiots know what your players want, nobody excited about stupid worthless stufg

Thema

We have counter strats for this coming soon.
Is there a dislike option??? COUNTER STRATS? Are those strats supposed to your strats or choosable strats for us? because giving us AN OPTION so that STRATEGICALLY we can counter something that it is obvious that it shouldn't happen, and YOU FTX never bothered count before implementation, then you guys suck and i quit. Next step if the bombing finca problwm is totally solved without any price for tje players, i am going for a total REFUND.

fahdi1985

Is there a dislike option??? COUNTER STRATS? Are those strats supposed to your strats or choosable strats for us? because giving us AN OPTION so that STRATEGICALLY we can counter something that it is obvious that it shouldn't happen, and YOU FTX never bothered count before implementation, then you guys suck and i quit. Next step if the bombing finca problwm is totally solved without any price for tje players, i am going for a total REFUND.
brother whenever you will go for a refund count me in, as i too want my refund so badly. i regret spending so much money on this game.

Serge

Chase this update was weak AF, couldn't you have just let us make our base bigger?

I mean seriously is this what we waited a weak for,

WEAK

double pownage

Boosts are pathetic even if u receivef +500% would still sux, storage is low and get s raided

Whole game sux after port change, removing any safe storage

ogkush

btw what is new or fixed in this update?

edit

oh i see new look of RC
three offers at same time
visual bug with +0 bonus
seven sicario in base

and? they said big update is coming.

Last edited:

Master B

The only problem i see now is that i don't have cartel's 5 bonus energy. I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible :)