Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update!

Chase it's not fixed. Torcher is physically weaker. Check the attachment I took now
It is fixed when tocher first came out it was 25% damage boost then it went to 1000% because of bug i emailed developers to fix it and they did. Now it's 25% which is normal. ;)

Maniakbn96

It is fixed when tocher first came out it was 25% damage boost then it went to 1000% because of bug i emailed developers to fix it and they did. Now it's 25% which is normal. ;)
you can not expect that some guys can follow 3 steps

Last edited:

PUZZLE

2120 damage for boosted Torcher )))))))))))). I gave up Torchers. I stopped all upgrades and talents and everything I was planning with them. Troops with 1 Fuego damage it's nonsense. Greedy FTX

lobsterboy

In Cartel Wars. Each Friday is a new chest starts and you are rewarded with the last one.
It's actually global map opponents, revenges and cartel opponents, as per the in-game information. Too bad I cleared most of my revenges and map opponents after reading this.