Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Shank

This system is really broke. So much prove we given, so much advice we given but they just said "still overhaul". Is this because there is no gold required on this or what?
They cant milk money from it, so why fix it ? That's been their business model from the start. Look how they "fixed" no deploy.

Juan311

I finally just made 5th place for champ level 3 fingers crossed I can get my prison. I have 14k+ medals. Literally trying for prison for 9 + months. The system is so rigged.

Neon234

Can anyone explain what happens when we don't collect league rewards till the last one hour of league duration?

Is there an any other strategy to beat the current league system and win three champion 3s in a row? Assume the rating is higher and the current rank is 5 in the champions 3 league.

DDRR

Can anyone explain what happens when we don't collect league rewards till the last one hour of league duration?

Is there an any other strategy to beat the current league system and win three champion 3s in a row? Assume the rating is higher and the current rank is 5 in the champions 3 league.
It depends on your rating above a certain level you will be put behind # points behind nr 1.
All in a virtual list of players.
They manipulate everything.

I think this was done after they tried to minimalise the gold you got from beining 1-5 !