Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Wanted to post here once again to let you know this is not being ignored - I just do not have an update to give. I have expressed everything written here to the team and they are using this information as they move forward. I wish I had more to say than that, but I thought it pertinent to let you all know I have not forgotten this thread, and am not ignoring it. I just didn't have anything new to say at this point still.
So I see its finally been answered & the update was to get the whole Narcos community mad by changing the weekly tournament rewards? I don't remember anyone complaining about the rewards?

Jamal

Banned
Hey @Chase - FTX Games what about this?? You gonna update about the league rewards but why there ia no about the syatem. Maybe because u affraid to players dont buy your gold??? So not just read. Reply this thread. Are you gonna fix this on coming update?????

Jamal

Banned
I am just need this to be fix long long time ago. Someone here that name him self as a head of communication promised me answear but i never had that answear. He just said if its on investigate. For months???. I give them an advice too, but he didnt give me an reply or something. And now with new update. What can i say...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I will update this thread when I have more news on the state of Leagues and any changes that may come to this feature. I understand the passion behind this issue, but I can only offer an update when there is one. We are still looking into this feature in general based on a fairly comprehensive list of complaints from @Julio and a few others in this thread.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I will update this thread when I have more news on the state of Leagues and any changes that may come to this feature. I understand the passion behind this issue, but I can only offer an update when there is one. We are still looking into this feature in general based on a fairly comprehensive list of complaints from @Julio and a few others in this thread.
Copy and Paste? Said this already.

Muhammed

Pretty sure the answer to this problem is simple, people aren't accepting league til the last couple hours before it ends because it gives them an edge. Instead of competing all week they save map for a day and revenues for a week and hammer out 50+ medals in the last couple hours so they continue to be atop the league. It's been a problem and annoyance for quite some time now.

People are using the same effect approach on events because they feel it puts them with "lesser" players if they join the last hour and just missile there way through. Pathetic really.

acb

Pretty sure the answer to this problem is simple, people aren't accepting league til the last couple hours before it ends because it gives them an edge. Instead of competing all week they save map for a day and revenues for a week and hammer out 50+ medals in the last couple hours so they continue to be atop the league. It's been a problem and annoyance for quite some time now.
To 'save' revenges means to lose medals while saving. The same amount that can be 'hammered' out later. So people not accepting the league result don't harm those who immediately accept that way.
People just need to realize that they are put against people with about the same amount of medals once they accept the league result. Those other people are not in a league with them, but everyone gets their own league once they accept the result. So it is a good idea to not immediately accept the result but to wait until you actually can increase your medal count (eg wait till the map is full, otherwise you'll lose medals and go down in rank).
People using a shield over the week and just start the league shortly before it ends may end up with less medals than before and thus even help those starting early.

Those with high medal count are in a bad position as the chance to find 24 players with same medal count seems bader so they end up with players they can't catch. A fair solution to that might be to make not only leagues but medals virtual, too. So all your 24 competitors start of with your medal count and their wins and losses are then counted. But that would then grant late starters an advantage...[/QUOTE]

Jamal

Banned
Ok @Chase - FTX Games . if this not fix by the next update. I will delete my account. I promise to You. I think for almost 6 months without fixing just bla bla bla thats enough for me.

Restless

So i can agree. The league matchmaking is not as good as it can be for sure. I hope FTX is working on that. Because it is the heart of the game.

Jamal

Banned
I am hoping that too for almost 6 months now. We give feedback but never fixed. So dont expect too much.

Jamal

Banned
We had give feedback for this. Player that compete in league must 2 or 3 level different and count points just like event. But never answear. As i can see. This ftx forum have no purpose anymore. Am i right @Chase - FTX Games