Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Kali

Banned
Well i won't be ****ting on you admins, i know that you wanted to do the best, and that's why this game is about, trying thing that will work out, I guess this update isn't working out because it's better if you attack only players with your level, also outposts would be great if they are your level.
(many of you know that some players who are lvl 40 that they have outposts lvl 37/38 and some of them has outposts lvl 43/43 ) because they play too much.. It would be perfect if the outposts are lvl 40 all of them, so the better will be the one who will play more (not the one who will pay more gold). If you go several times per day into your account and clear the map you will be better than someone same level with you going in once a day.

I mean that dock and a boat thing, that everything goes in storage.. It's okay, I mean it was better before, but it isn't such a disaster.
Bigger disaster is that it was a bug with smoke and all RC's jumped to very high level.

All I suggest is to put those players on same level as you are, if you are lvl 40 you will get players lvl 40. because now i got raided by high level and i cannot do revenge.

And I suggest more events like it was a guerilla event. Big prizes, i like that :))

One more thing that could be taken is flamethrowers in our base.. You gave Romper that increases 35% of hp, and many players who does have Romper were leveling up those flamethrowers, but they are useless, no damage at all, maybe you could boost the damage that would be pretty good, and people would level up more those flamethrowers (it's just a suggestion)

But all in all the game is good and I have a lot of fun, especially in good Cartel. But try to fix everything that doesn't fit us and it will all be good !!

Cuban Cartel

how come? please share it so we all will fight with you.
Im lvl 51 and all am seeing in my map are lvl 46 47 48 so almost same thing you guys are complaing about. You are getting high lvls in your map and are being attacked by high lvl players. I don't like it, the way it was was better, i had better opponents.

Retryer

how can i defeat 5 players , to do quest for Coctel , if all players in my map are with 4 or 5 levels higher than me ? OMG , what the f..k is wrong you guys (FTX)

Kali

Banned
Please fill out the poll and help us gather feedback on our recent changes to matchmaking!
I'm so glad I spend so much money fusing my defence sicarios so that my finca can now be *** raped by level 49 players.last week they boost sicarios to make defence a priority. This week not so much. I don't really care too much about the changes. I use gold for shields anyway. But it's their stupidity in continually changing things to maximise their revenue that deserves to be punished. I'm going to wait and see how long this ******** lasts. But for the first time,I'm starting to think about preparing legal action letter

Ben Dover

i cant believe how many pansies are in this thread :/

it should be normal to be attacking anywhere from 1-3 levels above you

learn to attack

im annoyed by the change coz i need more people lol

VeniVidiVici

Banned
I'm level 38 with 720 rating since the update i don't get level 38 players anymore all i get is 34s and 42 43 45 i tried to attack the 45 and my firebombs couldn't even take out his defenses after 2 firebomb attacks using 4 Diego's that have a total of 113% firebomb damage, lost everything including 4 Diego's which means 30min wait for the heal, update doesn't seem to balance anything except make it impossible to clear my map every day. there was nothing wrong the way it was, i am 38 and got other 38 player to attack
How do u get 113% firebomb damage ? Isn't a 20% max u can get from talents ?

Yeo

Something I noticed is that despite the lower levels of the outposts, they don't seem to be much weaker than before. I don't know if they messed with the rewards for outposts but something feels off. Since this morning I've attacked 6-7 outposts and at the end of it all, I have less cash than I started out with.

$45,000 reward
$10,000 to attack
$10-30,000+ to recruit

Best case scenario you walk away with $35,000 per outpost. On average it's more like $10k.

This has really affected how much I can play. Normally I start clearing my map once I start playing, but given 80% of enemy bases are above my capabilities, I can't bother clearing the ones I can just in case I get raided and my limited winnings are lost. Barely have enough cash to participate in cartel wars.

-Limited ways to get resources since majority are too high level.
-Limited ways to protect the resources you do gain. Bunker stinks.

Add the two together and it means players can't even played even if they wanted to.

Val Entino

Impossible de passer la ligue depuis qu'il faut être classé dans les 5 premier (au lieu des 10 premiers) je suis lvl 40 et je ne suis jamais classé dans les 5 premiers. Les petits lvl font plus de points car leurs adversaires sont plus facile et sont toujours mieux classé que moi.... Absurde

Chilly-P

Getting hit by players WAY higher than me. I'm player level 34, Finca level 12. Today i was hit by a PL 38 finca 16, and PL 41 finca 17. Been raided 13 times in the last 24 hours. On my map, the players are all 3-4 levels higher, and the ouposts 3-4 levels LOWER than Me. I can make any loot for crap. Went to bed last night with 700k cash, right now a full day later Im at 850k. How am I supposed to get anywhere? So far no changes made in the past few weeks have been positive. Losing the desire to play this game very fast.

Julio

The update is horrible.

The problem with the game before the update was not a matchmaking issue as much as it was an offense/defense imbalance. It was virtually impossible to defend your base from players at your level. Improving the defensive sicarios talents helped some however players loaded up with Diegos or Scorpions with full talents have no problem assaulting a base at their level.

Now, getting attacked by players 8 levels above you is a joke. And getting one on your map probably means waiting several weeks until you are strong enough to successfully attack them and clear them from the map. Attacking players 8 levels below you is boring and does not provide adequate resources.

The outpost levels before the upgrade were fine with me. They were generally 2 to 8 levels above me (level 46). Now i am receiving level 45 which are boring and do not provide me with noticable resources.

I've also noticed that the rate of outposts and players appearing on the map seems to have diminished as well. Seems like the only way to upgrade anything is with patience and shields/gold.

I am very frustrated with the changes.

Julio

If I could make multiple entries in the poll, they would be opponents too high, opponents too low, not enough opponents, and a fourth entry which would be outpost levels too low.

Centipede

The update is horrible.

The problem with the game before the update was not a matchmaking issue as much as it was an offense/defense imbalance. It was virtually impossible to defend your base from players at your level. Improving the defensive sicarios talents helped some however players loaded up with Diegos or Scorpions with full talents have no problem assaulting a base at their level.

Now, getting attacked by players 8 levels above you is a joke. And getting one on your map probably means waiting several weeks until you are strong enough to successfully attack them and clear them from the map. Attacking players 8 levels below you is boring and does not provide adequate resources.

The outpost levels before the upgrade were fine with me. They were generally 2 to 8 levels above me (level 46). Now i am receiving level 45 which are boring and do not provide me with noticable resources.

I've also noticed that the rate of outposts and players appearing on the map seems to have diminished as well. Seems like the only way to upgrade anything is with patience and shields/gold.

I am very frustrated with the changes.
Im with you on the new matchups, outposts are too low, and not enough players on the map. But I dropped a ton of money to get my duegos, scorpions & quicas with fb & missle talents. Took me over 6 months to build em up where I can drop a few compounds without troops. And every once in a while, a player does the same with my base, and its all good. Cause I understand they mustve spent alot to get there too. But it doesnt happen most times, you make it sound like every player has maxed fb & missles, & thats just not the case. FTX needs to stop tweaking what people have already paid hundreds or thousands for. Just fix the matchups, bring back our war boats, fill my map back up, and stop messing with my money.

Rabbid

The problem I have always seen is players growing too fast for their own good.

ogkush

im quit right now, no sense to play with that settings.

funny beacuse without that stupid uptade i wanted buy gold from emerald.

dino

i cant believe how many pansies are in this thread :/

it should be normal to be attacking anywhere from 1-3 levels above you

learn to attack

im annoyed by the change coz i need more people lol
1-3 levels is no problem.

Being raided by lvl 44 player when lvl37 is ******. Either it should have been like that from the start... or at least have a chance to retaliate succesfully