Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Cremoria

no new player spawns since 10 o clock this morning, only npc spawns, cleared my map at 10 o clock and nothing since.

donvito

Banned
Before the changes, the game was to easy!
Now there is a challenge.
A lvl 48 gets enemy's from 40-53.
That's the fun in game to beat higher lvl!
If you are realy not able to find a way to beat a 53. just wait 24 hours and you can search new opponent!

And if your "medal ranking" is normal, and not Boosted with ****** autoclicker or bug-using.

Then enemy's are not to hard!

Maybe there are not eneugh enemy's.
FYI I had no enemy on map for 3 month last year!
So stop crying

And if you use autoclicker or bug to rush your medal! I only say two words.

**** you!
You are out of your mind? read your reply again... do you even know what it means?

What is autoclicker or bug-using?

You are piss of ****..

Last edited:

Julio

Chase, please put the outpost levels back to where they were before this upgrade. They are too easy and provide inadequate resources.

DaHteAligieri

Sure bro! If you know nothing, you should write nothing or take a look at player "****emalltodeath"
Yeah yeah noob rage ftw . Go and try to get in world top ... noobs always stay low and hit other noobs . Before the change. (1st then it was same **** as now). I was level 36 and i "defeated" level 47 , probably noob , like you . And there was level 42 with 1000 times better placed defenses. So just suck it up and go fab watching pokemon. Noob.
This update ****a all the average and above players who hit everything they have and struggle to be on top OF THEIR LEVEL!!

Del

Based on player feedback we have made additional changes to matchmaking. You should never be matched with a player more than 2-3 levels different than you now. Please let us know how the new changes work out!
Are you guys for real!!!!do you know the difference from a lvl 43 to a lvl 46???Do you???is this some work experiance thing thats going on that we are all suffering for at our expense!look at the forums.....why did you go back to a system that we already complained about ages ago??its a special kind of idiot that goes back to what people complained about before and puts it back in.

Maniakbn96

Yeah yeah noob rage ftw . Go and try to get in world top ... noobs always stay low and hit other noobs . Before the change. (1st then it was same **** as now). I was level 36 and i "defeated" level 47 , probably noob , like you . And there was level 42 with 1000 times better placed defenses. So just suck it up and go fab watching pokemon. Noob.
This update ****a all the average and above players who hit everything they have and struggle to be on top OF THEIR LEVEL!!
If you would look in world ranking, you would know which place I am ;-)

DaHteAligieri

If you would look in world ranking, you would know which place I am ;-)
Not in at all , and btw world rank starts at 1314 medals (100th) , and btw(2) showing how you defeat a noob in cartel war (on e in a lifetime probably) is not like to say to 900-1000 medal players go beat a real level 60.

Maniakbn96

Not in at all , and btw world rank starts at 1314 medals (100th) , and btw(2) showing how you defeat a noob in cartel war (on e in a lifetime probably) is not like to say to 900-1000 medal players go beat a real level 60.
Ok i will help
Maybe look in top10 for my name
Also did not know Don Romano is a noob?

DaHteAligieri

Based on player feedback we have made additional changes to matchmaking. You should never be matched with a player more than 2-3 levels different than you now. Please let us know how the new changes work out!
That works in my humble opinion as for now , still you shoud make it 2- 3 above and never under ! As level 46 i easly rape level 44 with 3 dead commanders , still that is a good change.

DaHteAligieri

Maybe really :)
Which name is on 8. place?

And was it not THIS replay you base your arguments over ... strange ... "****emalltodeath" ... strange
Got a bit messed up in your lies ? Don`t worry it`s ok ... you are just noob.
I can get a dude screwing some1 it happens to all ... but u can`t say `it`s more fun` when you are maxed (if that is really you , cuz i don`t belive you 1 bit and i don`t care to know) .. and still .. lvl 61 is "8th" haha level 51 has over 1000 medals over you ... just imagine how much $ you have given .. and you are still a noob

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

And was it not THIS replay you say you are ... strange ... "****emalltodeath" ... strange
Got a bit messed up in your lies ? Don`t worry it`s ok ... you are just noob.
Bro, just read all Posts in that Thread ;-)
Which lvl is "****emalltodeath"
Are you able to get it?

Attachments

SmokeP

I don't understand why match making is so difficult. You can tweak the numbers here, but why is this hard to do ?

Level 51+ - Opponents +/- 4 levels and +/- 200 medals
Level 41-50 Opponents +/- 3 levels and +/- 200 medals
Levels 31-40 Opponents +/- 3 levels and +/- 150 medals
Levels 1-30 Opponents +/- 2 levels and 50 medals

Now, the numbers might need a bit of tweaking, but that's a **** good start isn't it ?

Julio

Thank you for compliment! ✌
I don't understand why match making is so difficult. You can tweak the numbers here, but why is this hard to do ?

Level 51+ - Opponents +/- 4 levels and +/- 200 medals
Level 41-50 Opponents +/- 3 levels and +/- 200 medals
Levels 31-40 Opponents +/- 3 levels and +/- 150 medals
Levels 1-30 Opponents +/- 2 levels and 50 medals

Now, the numbers might need a bit of tweaking, but that's a **** good start isn't it ?
I don't see why medals matter AT ALL!! It simply indicates how active a player is not really how good they are. By taking medals into account, you are really just rewarding the inactive players with easier matchups.