Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solution to finca bombing problem

How would you solve the direct finca bombing problem?

• Increase finca health

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Add upgradeable anti-missile / firebomb defense to the finca building

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Make the finca building immune to missiles and firebombs

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Nerf Diego / Scorpion missile / firebomb abilities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add upgradeable armour plating to finca building to increase resistance against direct bombing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above (post a comment with your idea, please)

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

LAGRIMA

i know is boring that why i always deploy my troops but the people that do that spend a lot of money to do it so people cant get mad of that cause they getting beat easy

F0fu5c0

the only people that complain about that is the ones that wont spend money to get there and they get mad when his finca got destroy whit only missiles or firebombs the people that do it spend a lot of money to do that is no fear now that people that wont spend money try to nerf the damage of missile and firebombs just cause they wont spend money to do the same and they get mad cause of that we spend to much money to get all that damage to do that so is no fear that people that wont spend a dime in the game want to see the damage nerf just cause they broke
I have no idea what you just said.

Julio

the only people that complain about that is the ones that wont spend money to get there and they get mad when his finca got destroy whit only missiles or firebombs the people that do it spend a lot of money to do that is no fear now that people that wont spend money try to nerf the damage of missile and firebombs just cause they wont spend money to do the same and they get mad cause of that we spend to much money to get all that damage to do that so is no fear that people that wont spend a dime in the game want to see the damage nerf just cause they broke

I complain. I have plenty of scorpions, diegos, and la quicas. Yes, I've spent money. Why do i complain? Because i see a game that is well designed, intriguing, and captivating and i care about what it has become and i believe with a couple of changes the game could be better. The game has some design imbalances. Just because someone wants to improve the game, that doesn't make them a complainer... That makes them a solution seeker...

This argument that the only people who complain about the nuclear capable sicario setups are free players who are just whining because they can't afford what we bought is just condescending and incorrect.

Julio

I hear you and I kind of agree on the "fun" part, but I am not doing this myself. Using all my battle energy on missiles would only take half to 2/3 of the finca health on average. I have to take a few moments scouting and thinking of a good combination of fire bombs + missiles to clear a way for my paratroopers who will usually finish the job on the finca. Sometimes I miscalculate or I am fooled by the poor paratroopers' AI so there is still a challenge and I like it.

Having spent some money on the game, I have never been in the position where I could easily destroy a finca with just missiles. And I have never seen an opponent use this type of attack on my home base even though it is weakly defended so I'm assuming the situation you describe is limited to isolated cases.

Defense does play a role, my strategy is based on the assumption that most players will spend time and resources on both offensive and defensive upgrades. Also, I think that the base layout plays a huge role in your defenses quality. Even though my defenses suck, I have spent lots of time on finding the best possible layout for my level and when I use it, I'm always impressed to see that some players are not able to raid me. This is where I kind of agree with you because being able to destroy a finca with missiles only makes this layout strategy pointless, but again, I've never been beaten like this and I'm not even close to being able to do it myself. Maybe I will change my mind as I climb up the levels ladder. I'm currently 38 so your point might be true for higher levels. What level are you?
I'm 10 levels higher and yes, it is a problem at the higher player levels.

BillyBob

Banned
Don't need to "nerf" anything. The issue is players logging in, clearing their map by attacking bases without even landing troops. What is the point in players spending countless amounts of money on defenses when they are not doing chit. People talk about the players spending huge amounts of cash to get these maxed Diego's to do this. What about all the players who spend countless amounts of cash buying Smokey/Hector/Butchers and maxing their talents and ranks only to log on and see their base destroyed by someone who opened their phone and did a few clicks on missiles and found their base toasted?

Simple solution is to reduce the amount of damage missiles and firebombs do to the Finca itself.

LAGRIMA

I have no idea what you just
if you have no idea what i say dont say nothing dummy i say what ever i want if you have a problem whit that just keep going and dont comment you have to be another broke one that got mad cause you sucks and got beat easy spend money and stop getting mad cause you cant beat anybody and everybody use your finca to practice cause is to weak

LAGRIMA

Bro,
He/she/it knows what's going on in game! :D:D:D

Another example of concentrated expertise here:
View attachment 379
View attachment 380

@F0fu5c0
Maybe you can help me to find a way for that 100 k missile please? ;):D
Bro,

View attachment 379
View attachment 380

@F0fu5c0
Bro,

View attachment 379
View attachment 380

@F0fu5c0
get 4 purple diegos all whit 20% missile damage pluss level 22 missiles and go see how much damage your missiles got if you got money go do it if not let me know i send you a visa card gift broke -- ??????????

Last edited by a moderator:

LAGRIMA

always the broke people complain cause they got mad cause they dont have money to get like that so they complain cause if they cant get like that they hate when people do that to them yo know what that called hatters broke -- people that hate to se somebody better than them so the only thing they cant do is complain about it

Last edited by a moderator:

Cara cortada

Vas A Hacer del juego asi Como Es de lento, mas lento aun mucho mas, estoy seguro de q ocupas esta tecnica para Destruir Puestos fronterizos y talvez algunos Jugadores. Puede que te allan Destruido la finca En Una guerra de carteles que algun jugador de Nivel doble que tu te alla Destruido la finca con Misiles en y Bombas, Pero del tiempo que llevo Nunca Me Han Destruido la finca Con Solo Bombas y Misiles, Si utilizando eestos y mas paracaidas Pero es cosa de acomodar ALGUNAS defensas y sicarios cerca de la finca. imaginate q CONSEGUIR Recursos despues dede sierto Nivel Donde te piden Millones, Como lo Vas A Hacer Si en si cuesta Bastante CONSEGUIR Y reuinir los dichos Recursos, para mi ESTO Es Un absurdo compañero.
Si llegasen a concretar ESTA barbaridad ENTONCES Estoy Mas Que Seguro q montones de Jugadores dejaran el juego

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

get 4 purple diegos all whit 20% missile damage pluss level 22 missiles and go see how much damage your missiles got if you got money go do it if not let me know i send you a visa card gift broke *** ??????????
Is it your goal to put payplayer in a bad light?

I will invest in the 2 new sics
Called "Baron von Münchhausen" and "Chuck Norris"

Baron von Münchhausen Slow Down the missile and Chuck Norris destroyes with a roundhouse kick

But I do not know if you got that offer? Because "Robin Hood" has to visit your base... if you click on him he offers the two sics for just 2 product

Last edited:

Marv

Banned
If they just fix the matchmaking system.back to same level. This problem would be gone caus it is only possible to do at a lower level opponent

Maniakbn96

If they just fix the matchmaking system.back to same level. This problem would be gone caus it is only possible to do at a lower level opponent
The sadly truth is, it is also possible on higher lvls

Marv

Banned
The sadly truth is, it is also possible on higher lvls
Only when they have a lower finca? Or how much damage can it do then my finca level 19 230k health im level 45 . it happens to me twice in the last month by a 48 level player and only when my finca was still level 18 didtn happen yes when im finca level 19 know for a week now.

gustavo fring

You sound like degenerate who needs to grow up, probably getting your grandma to pay for it anyway. You're just scared that you will have to play properly.
always the broke people complain cause they got mad cause they dont have money to get like that so they complain cause if they cant get like that they hate when people do that to them yo know what that called hatters broke *** people that hate to se somebody better than them so the only thing they cant

Lowrider

Like we said before this is a game of strategy, if you want to play Pinball, play friggin pinball! You guys are cheaters, it is an exploit

Frankopitt

This thread is over 2year old and you still ain't fixed it?? I get attacked once or twice a day, its pathetic. I'm sure lots of people have stopped playing the game because of this, I know I'm very close to quitting because of it. Please please please fix soooooon!

H2O

People who are complaining about this cant no deploy bases and most likely cant figure out how so they want to cry to FTX to change the game for them.

THIS GAME IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABOUT OFFENSE!!!. Stop crying and beef up your base health. Spend some gold and get %15 health to ALL building talents on your base sics.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Goose

@H2O I agree. There's a solution to this problem already so why continue punishing spenders because someone doesn't want to spend? From a business standpoint, it'd be dumb to further punish the spenders and reward the non spenders.

Reactions: H2O