Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOLVED: Update 1.38.7 crashes on older iPhone

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Tampico Sunrise - Shark , I'm so sorry to hear that. Please send our support team a ticket from within the game (if you can, I realize it sounds like you might not be able to), by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. If you cannot do so, please email them at narcos@ftxgames.com. If you can provide a video of what is happening, that would also be incredibly useful.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

@April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games
Hey guys, thanks for all your attention to the forums. You guys are awesome. How long do they expect a solution to take and what is the problem/distinction on my end? Old phone? If I get a newer phone or 2 will it be solved? (I don’t wanna) but I have 2 accounts that are important to me and possibly more importantly.. to my cartel team members. Do I need to wait for the next game update? Could this be related to my subscription on only one account while both accounts are tied to the same payment method? (A fraud red flag to Apple) Help please, I’m legitasaurus rex over here.

Lukal_

@April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games
Hey guys, thanks for all your attention to the forums. You guys are awesome. How long do they expect a solution to take and what is the problem/distinction on my end? Old phone? If I get a newer phone or 2 will it be solved? (I don’t wanna) but I have 2 accounts that are important to me and possibly more importantly.. to my cartel team members. Do I need to wait for the next game update? Could this be related to my subscription on only one account while both accounts are tied to the same payment method? (A fraud red flag to Apple) Help please, I’m legitasaurus rex over here.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, unfortunately, we do not have an estimation of when this will be fixed. Please trust me when I say that we are also upset when players are unable to enjoy the game. Our team is working hard to get this resolved ASAP!

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

New info:
My iOS on the broken accounts is 12.x
On an old phone with iOS 11, a family member’s account is working, pre-update.

So it’s either a problem with iOS 12, or more likely it’s a problem related to fraud prevention due to the update’s subscription rollout. I tried to subscribe on my other account once it was offered last week. It didn’t work, because I was already subscribed on a different account and both accounts are linked to the same Apple account. Different “Game Center” accounts. This broke something, possibly outside of your view.