Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urgent. @chase

so the daily reward that was posted about 3-4weeks ago? are you just going to change it at the final hour before people actually received anything decent?

you really are making fool's of yourselves and the players.

I'm-
-

Last edited by a moderator:
hit the nail on the head. limon was the next sicario. they have changed it midway through.the 90 gold for day 24 was formerly 300.

I have been considering spending some money on this but FTX have just made an easy decision for me. I would wager a lot of others too judging by conversations with cartel members and other players I know personally.

publish a set of rewards and then change them halfway through is a very special approach. to the people who have spent even a single dollar they would have a water tight case that would hold up for every suit filed against ftx for this. as it is important just glad I haven't been duped. I have members of my cartel who have spent literally 1000s of dollars so a course of action may be the only thing going that wakes these people up. you can't change the rules of a game of soccer 75mins in. especially when they are the ones who published the original rules

Master B

I have been considering spending some money on this but FTX have just made an easy decision for me. I would wager a lot of others too judging by conversations with cartel members and other players I know personally.
Well, there are always going to be players that will spend money on this game, so if you don't want to, that's your problem :) Every cloud has a silver lining.

AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE WASTED MONEY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEEK SOME FORM OF RECOMPENSE YOUR FIRST STOPS ARE APPLE AND GOOGLE.

luckily I had the screenshots since I sent them on line to a mate. It's pretty low behaviour even for these guys. I'm drafting a piece to send to Apple for my friend who to date has wasted over £2,000 on the game. Apple have rules for developers and this is a clear breach and I'm sure it will cost FTX a lot more in the process. I'll post the complaint when it's done for any others that would like to take action. -

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

luckily I had the screenshots since I sent them on line to a mate. It's pretty low behaviour even for these guys. I'm drafting a piece to send to Apple for my friend who to date has wasted over £2,000 on the game. Apple have rules for developers and this is a clear breach and I'm sure it will cost FTX a lot more in the process. I'll post the complaint when it's done for any others that would like to take action. my email is thehaplessphilosopher@gmail.com
I don't like the change... However, the daily rewards are freebies, why would Apple recompensate real $$ over change of freebies :confused:

The whole basis of Apples policy is on free versions of games and they have a code of conduct that's to be adhered to by the tee. I've worked on apps and development so I am perhaps more familiar. You may well decide to spend money on the game but the basis are the free players or your map would have no bases on it to attack. They would all have to be computer generated. You can't argue that this is pretty disgusting behaviour to change it after 23 days of consecutive sign in. Don't get me wrong no sleep will be lost but a lot of respect has been and I won't be the only one.

And if you read the post I pointed out that the ones who have a case are the members that have spent money on the game. I would have no recourse.

Serge

**** bro its a free gift that you get just for logging in lool

why do mad?