Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urgent. @chase

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I'll be interested to hear how this is addressed.
From what I'm told, based on community feedback we wanted to increase event rewards and bring back the blue directives as rewards people liked in the first event. Something needed to give, so we scaled back some of the daily rewards. We also gave out a chest to everyone in light of the changes - but hopefully the increased event rewards should be seen in a positive light even if the decrease in some of the daily rewards obviously is a negative change.

So you don't consider it a shady move 23 days in. I used all gold reserves just yesterday in lieu OF THE FACT THAT I WAS DUE TO RECEIVE THE 300.

I'm sure along with all the other players that "the community" has been lobbying you for the last 3 weeks to reduce the size of the published rewards. in fact I can't believe I didn't join the picket line with them!

Julio

From what I'm told, based on community feedback we wanted to increase event rewards and bring back the blue directives as rewards people liked in the first event. Something needed to give, so we scaled back some of the daily rewards. We also gave out a chest to everyone in light of the changes - but hopefully the increased event rewards should be seen in a positive light even if the decrease in some of the daily rewards obviously is a negative change.
I understand that FTX wants to reduce some of the "freebies" in one area and increase it in another. That being said the daily rewards that were published should continue to be given as promised to existing players as of the date of the change. New players would receive the revised set of daily awards. Everyone would get what was promised to them and nobody would call foul or feel slighted.

I concur wholeheartedly. I guess we don't have to tell you what to do with the silver chest?

Let's see what Apple have to say. I know a few peeps there and unless they have relaxed the code of conduct in the last 2 years FTX should make good on all of its promises. New players are fair game but to do it to the loyal community smacks of greed.

one other thing I didn't mention was that many players actually got to pick up the 300 reward before they changed it. for those addicts that are logged on 24 hrs a day will already be on day 26 whereas for those that do the clock in on the min of 24hrs going by they could be in the late teens. What do you think about that type of disparity @Chase - FTX Games. if you want an example check shagger of DOGS ******** cartel. I can guarantee he picked up the gold and the silver chest

F0fu5c0

one other thing I didn't mention was that many players actually got to pick up the 300 reward before they changed it. for those addicts that are logged on 24 hrs a day will already be on day 26 whereas for those that do the clock in on the min of 24hrs going by they could be in the late teens. What do you think about that type of disparity @Chase - FTX Games. if you want an example check shagger of DOGS ******** cartel. I can guarantee he picked up the gold and the silver chest
Dude, you don't have to stay logged in 24 hours a day to pick the daily reward, you just have to log into the game once a day.

read it again. my pal is 3 days ahead of me on this reward scheme because as soon as the 24hr period is up he logs straight in. I may be 3-4 hrs later than the 24hrs so that all adds up to a few days behind. anyway this is not the point the point is FTX should either have a new scheme for new players and as Julio said Grandfather the others. the fact that my pal would've scooped more in rewards is just another fail

is this ac

Is this actually your response?

gustavo fring

Bring back blue directives that were already in the game? that you needed to craft some of the items? Come on you know this is a joke, FTX just keep pushing and pushing the players away, you can say "we have had more players than ever" but like many other people have said so many people they know have quit and me too. People who didnt mind spending money, players would be more likely to spend if you showed you wanted to keep us happy but it seems that you only want that money, even the freebies which i bet was the hardest decision you guys have made you had to reduce, just a day before most people could pick it up. You are only hurting yourselves in the long run, its sad.

Morbid Death

This is a terribad change.
Either your events that give more have gotten harder or I have gotten worse.
Either way it is not yielding more.
And if this event is going to be a regular thing it's going to clash with cartel wars.
I don't know that if I spent a lot of money consistently + played every waking moment if it would actually help me progress at this point.
Imbalanced? Or again am I just worse.
My consolation chest for 'scaling' back some of the daily rewards:
S70520-115648[1].jpg

Dan

From what I'm told, based on community feedback we wanted to increase event rewards and bring back the blue directives as rewards people liked in the first event. Something needed to give, so we scaled back some of the daily rewards.
Chase, in general, most players still enjoy 3rd event very much :) but can you explain how was event rewards increased that the daily rewards had to be scaled down? I'd summarized the event and daily rewards timeline below for reference :oops:

Summary Timeline
30 Mar Event 1: All enjoyed first event
~25 Apr: Daily rewards introduced
28 Apr Event 2: Compared to Event 1, rss rewards were cut back by ~25%, blue directives and sic rewards for top10 were taken out
19 May Event 3: No change to rss rewards, blue directives and sic rewards for top10 introduced back
19 May: Daily rewards changed, a free chest given as compensation

PS: also mentioned in other threads that the Championship chest reward is same a a Gold chest (Rank 1-4 Sic) is a bad joke

Event 1 Rewards - 30 Mar

IMG_0270.JPG

Event 2 Rewards - 28 Apr

IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG

Event 3 Rewards - 19 May
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG

Last edited:
And so it appears logic has been staring us in the face. In another chat room it's been mooted that the reduction of the rewards coincided with the event kicking off as far too many would have plenty of free gold stacked up to renew their squads. Incidentally the check Point to saga, yes saga is highly unbalanced. I'm level 35 rating 550. I'm grouped with level 40s and +. check point 10 is level 45 and there are a large portion in the group stuck there. so if you are fortunate enough to let your rating dwindle you are probably in an easier group. Chase could you confirm or deny that the removal of the gold rewards was so less players had the opportunity to renew their squads? This is getting good stinkier by the second.

fahdi1985

That is, if many of us could get past the checkpoint 20

fahdi1985

And so it appears logic has been staring us in the face. In another chat room it's been mooted that the reduction of the rewards coincided with the event kicking off as far too many would have plenty of free gold stacked up to renew their squads. Incidentally the check Point to saga, yes saga is highly unbalanced. I'm level 35 rating 550. I'm grouped with level 40s and +. check point 10 is level 45 and there are a large portion in the group stuck there. so if you are fortunate enough to let your rating dwindle you are probably in an easier group. Chase could you confirm or deny that the removal of the gold rewards was so less players had the opportunity to renew their squads? This is getting good stinkier by the second.
Since this ' complex matchmaking' is introduced i am trying hard to decrease my rating from 1080 to maybe 900 but it seems SO DIFFICULT. the fun thing is, i am trying to do exactly the opposite every other player is doing and i cannot succeed lol

amiguero

Since they had the great idea to level up the outposts i have the same 12 op without being able to attack them because they are 52+ and im 43. They force you to attack people and put shield continuously. So greedy. :mad: