Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urgent. @chase

Julio

From what I'm told, based on community feedback we wanted to increase event rewards and bring back the blue directives as rewards people liked in the first event. Something needed to give, so we scaled back some of the daily rewards. We also gave out a chest to everyone in light of the changes - but hopefully the increased event rewards should be seen in a positive light even if the decrease in some of the daily rewards obviously is a negative change.
Chase, based on your response regarding the reduction of daily rewards being made in conjunction with increasing the event rewards, should we expect the daily rewards to be increased now that three had been a drastic reduction in event rewards? Reducing both doesn't seem ethical.

Jayjay

Chase, based on your response regarding the reduction of daily rewards being made in conjunction with increasing the event rewards, should we expect the daily rewards to be increased now that three had been a drastic reduction in event rewards? Reducing both doesn't seem ethical.
Lol this is a despaerate attempt to segregate players and display their true motto "pay to play" knowing very well 50+ are really the only ones who can be successful doing th "hard" portion of the event, all they do is nuke the finca.. lol ftx does care they need money now!!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Can you put together a comparison of the rewards of this event and past ones so I can speak to the team about the changes they made?

Vinnie Di Maggio

The guys who made the changes perfectly know what they have changed. Just let them know we're pissed.

Just so you know, here's what I got from last event. And this is just the reward for 1st place, I don't have a screenshot of the reward for checkpoints.

Julio

Chase, I'm not going to put together a comparison. This was a conscious decision by ftx to reduce the event rewards dramatically. Ftx has the data and running around trying to put together screenshots is a waste of my time. Ftx needs to start running in a more ethical fashion.

Del

Can you put together a comparison of the rewards of this event and past ones so I can speak to the team about the changes they made?
If i was you chase@ftx i would say i was feeling unwell and go home.this aint going to get any better:eek::eek::eek::eek::)

Marv

Banned

Chase, sorry to hear on ur family emergency

Based on this feedback and Cartel feedback, L39 are struggling to clear first event level - Level ONE!!! . Event is way too difficult compared to previous events , much much much much much much more difficult for mid level players as to what you said.

https://ftxgames.com/forums/threads/screenshots-of-1st-base-supposed-level-32.11136/

Also the rewards for this event is crap (politely speaking).., for players to strive extra hard to get much much reduced reward.! see below. It's about 10% of last event (which was already much reduced from 1st event)

May 19 event rewards
View attachment 878
View attachment 879

Today Event reward
View attachment 880 View attachment 881

@Dan was so.nice to.do that already

Marcus

From what I'm told, based on community feedback we wanted to increase event rewards and bring back the blue directives as rewards people liked in the first event. Something needed to give, so we scaled back some of the daily rewards. We also gave out a chest to everyone in light of the changes - but hopefully the increased event rewards should be seen in a positive light even if the decrease in some of the daily rewards obviously is a negative change.
What increased event rewards?
The rewards from ALL events has only gotten worse,not better.
Again FTX taking the p!ss out of players

Juan Crashy

AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE WASTED MONEY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEEK SOME FORM OF RECOMPENSE YOUR FIRST STOPS ARE APPLE AND GOOGLE.
Forget google, after numerous emails and finally a call back from them they informed me they are as pathetic as FTX. Not a single dollar will ever be seen by either of them again. They can both suck a fat one.