Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urgent. @chase

LVMonkey

This is a terribad change.
Either your events that give more have gotten harder or I have gotten worse.
Either way it is not yielding more.
And if this event is going to be a regular thing it's going to clash with cartel wars.
I don't know that if I spent a lot of money consistently + played every waking moment if it would actually help me progress at this point.
Imbalanced? Or again am I just worse.
My consolation chest for 'scaling' back some of the daily rewards:
View attachment 560
LOL.. i got the same amazing sic as you for my consolation! what a joke.

Master B

NO, NO, NO... Master B said the rewards are better, so they are better. He knows. He works for FTX. Don't question him with facts and pictures! hahahaha...
Well Ruby is worth more than 1000 gold to me, so i would rather give those 400+500 gold for ruby than having retarded limon + gold....

Del

Well Ruby is worth more than 1000 gold to me, so i would rather give those 400+500 gold for ruby than having retarded limon + gold....
My god if any doubts remained that you are on the ftx payroll,they are surely gone now lol

definitely a plant to try play devil's advocate. you can take ruby, take Andre's 1 star, see instructions and then insert them where the sun donoth shine

did u see his post on
My god if any doubts remained that you are on the ftx payroll,they are surely gone now lol
did u see his post on the "great new silver chest gift'. no mention of the buggery and reduction of other PUBLISHED REWARDS.

Vinnie Di Maggio

You guys live in a strange world in which everyone who isn't constantly denigrating FTX is inevitably a shill or an FTX employee. It hasn't occurred to you that some people actually enjoy this game and don't feel the need to complain 10 times a day about anything and everything? Get real guys, step back and stop making your life miserable by spending so much energy on FTX bashing.

When I don't like something and I can't change it, I simply move away. Just saying...

Master B

You guys live in a strange world in which everyone who isn't constantly denigrating FTX is inevitably a shill or an FTX employee. It hasn't occurred to you that some people actually enjoy this game and don't feel the need to complain 10 times a day about anything and everything? Get real guys, step back and stop making your life miserable by spending so much energy on FTX bashing.

When I don't like something and I can't change it, I simply move away. Just saying...
Thank you!

gustavo fring

I wouldnt be suprised if you were Chase on another account, always on the defence of the game no matter the issue, it is strange. Or are you really trying to suck up so much they offer you an admin role on the forum? Either way its very sad how often you appear on pretty much every post and always in favour of FTX even when someone posts actual proof that what theyre telling us makes no sense.

fahdi1985

I wouldnt be suprised if you were Chase on another account, always on the defence of the game no matter the issue, it is strange. Or are you really trying to suck up so much they offer you an admin role on the forum? Either way its very sad how often you appear on pretty much every post and always in favour of FTX even when someone posts actual proof that what theyre telling us makes no sense.
Than Maggiee says he is no shill lol

Master B

Well some of us aren't playing this game to complain about it, we play the game because we enjoy in it.. Who cares about changes if you enjoy? If i wasn't in a good cartel, i wouldn't be playing the game until now.
You comment on forum only if you are ****ting about something.. always complain complain and complain.. You get something free, and you even complain about that.. Let me remind you, before Guerrilla , there were no events like that with such a big prizes. And now you get something for attacking checkpoints, you get a final prize. And still there are some idiots who complaint "it is too hard, cannot do checkpoint 20" .. Be ******* thankful you got something at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give away 1000 gold to each player.. you would still complain "but rich players have more than 1000 gold, admins are idiots, blablabla" .. you wouldn't be thankful for those 1000 gold. So if I were an admin, i wouldn't give you even a tiny bit. It's not my problem that you see a glass half empty.

gustavo fring

Well some of us aren't playing this game to complain about it, we play the game because we enjoy in it.. Who cares about changes if you enjoy? If i wasn't in a good cartel, i wouldn't be playing the game until now.
You comment on forum only if you are ****ting about something.. always complain complain and complain.. You get something free, and you even complain about that.. Let me remind you, before Guerrilla , there were no events like that with such a big prizes. And now you get something for attacking checkpoints, you get a final prize. And still there are some idiots who complaint "it is too hard, cannot do checkpoint 20" .. Be ******* thankful you got something at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give away 1000 gold to each player.. you would still complain "but rich players have more than 1000 gold, admins are idiots, blablabla" .. you wouldn't be thankful for those 1000 gold. So if I were an admin, i wouldn't give you even a tiny bit. It's not my problem that you see a glass half empty.
1000 gold haha I bet my life nobody would complain but we all know that would never happen don't we? Can you not see how the event wasn't "a treat for the players" it was another way they could get money out of us, they introduced high level buildings and soldier upgrades that you do the event to craft and then take out the blue directives so you have to pay for it and have lowered and lowered the rewards from the events each time because they were scared people wouldnt pay gold for upgrades as much also do you not think why is it they changed the day 24 daily bonus a day before the event? its because they knew people would spend that gold reinforcing in the event so they changed it to just under being able to afford even one reinforce. You say who cares about changes when you enjoy it? Well maybe, just maybe some of the changes could possibly take some of the enjoyment away? :O or are you unable to put yourself in other peoples shoes and see things from other than your own point of view?

Master B

Nah, i jus think you take this game too serious, it's all virtual.. virtual money, everything virtual.

Mad 666

Great ftxgames.....instead of limon i got a shi**y lady....great free chest, you really need to take some tips from boom beach....my team are livid with daily rewards change...and as per usual many have left because of your stupid changes.....PORT

F0fu5c0

Great ftxgames.....instead of limon i got a shi**y lady....great free chest, you really need to take some tips from boom beach....my team are livid with daily rewards change...and as per usual many have left because of your stupid changes.....PORT
Just curious, what exactly do you use Limon for?