Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Narcos: Cartel Wars has now been out for over a year, and a lot has happened in that time! This feedback form is an opportunity for our community to let us know what they think about some of the new features we have added to the game, and make suggestions for new features and changes.

Please fill out the feedback form located here: ftx.me/GameFeedback

Thanks for helping Narcos: Cartel Wars be the best it can be!
- FTX Games

zecke2

Narcos: Cartel Wars has now been out for over a year, and a lot has happened in that time! This feedback form is an opportunity for our community to let us know what they think about some of the new features we have added to the game, and make suggestions for new features and changes.

Please fill out the feedback form located here: ftx.me/GameFeedback

Thanks for helping Narcos: Cartel Wars be the best it can be!
- FTX Games
are you serious ?
Now you come with something? where it is almost too late. why do not you give us detailed information about the next update. how do you want to prevent no deploy.
I believe thousands of players are waiting for this answer.

ty

Julio

@Chase - FTX Games are you kidding? This forum has been out for almost a year and you supposedly read each thread.

Surely your job has been to act as a conduit back to the developers to present our suggestions and gripes.

We, as a community, have posted countless ideas for improvement as well as disgruntlement at the greed and lack of implementation of virtually all of our suggestions.

Is Storm Front siphoning off the remaining players that you are now ready to listen?

While I might endeavor to reply thoughtfully to your request, I strongly suggest that you reread all of the posts, do a little homework, and distill our messages from the past year for presentation to your development team.

Last edited:

HerrRossi0201

Sorry to say @Chase - FTX Games but you once wrote you read every post made here in the forum, by doing so you would have gotten many suggestions made by several well known and respected members of the community that you totally ignored over the last year. We don't need a feedback form were you can collect ideas of the community behind closed doors selling them as your own afterwards.

Last edited:

Zacharias

hahaha realy? is out 1 year? under which stone did you sit for the past year? we know that you work part time, but October 2016 is slightly longer than 1 year. seems to be copy and paste from last year?. It tells us a lot of your commitment to this game.

Tunedray

Ok... well this is not fair! Everytime i want to send you guys an email to the mailadress that you guys provide i dont get any answer. Also there is a special vip lounge for players that spend much and i know a several of this players they all got an invite but i didnt got that and have at least spended the same amount if not more. Now you will asking what players want? But the players have allready provided you the answer before you asked the question. I really want my gold from the wall cause im waiting for it for months now. You guys are blocking players on forum cause they get madd at you cause you dont provide the answer? So now i get what you want.... you want another reason for taking our money! I dont buy it. Im soon gonna try another game cause you dont care for the players!

Moog

I would fill it out, but I can’t progress in the game anymore due to a glitch stopping me from playing.

I just started playing too so it’s quite a bummer.

Renan

I'd like to suggest a couple of things that have never been mentioned before:

• Add minimum cartel donation level as one of the requirements to join a cartel.
  • Increase maximum donation level to level 50.
  • Better rewards for reaching a maximum donation level.

CRABNUTZ

@Chase - FTX Games are you kidding? This forum has been out for almost a year and you supposedly read each thread.

Surely your job has been to act as a conduit back to the developers to present our suggestions and gripes.

We, as a community, have posted countless ideas for improvement as well as disgruntlement at the greed and lack of implementation of virtually all of our suggestions.

Is Storm Front siphoning off the remaining players that you are now ready to listen?

While I might endeavor to reply thoughtfully to your request, I strongly suggest that you reread all of the posts, do a little homework, and distill our messages from the past year for presentation to your development team.
Dang, Julio! You could've left a little meat on the bone for me! Well said, bro!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I'd like to suggest a couple of things that have never been mentioned before:

• Add minimum cartel donation level as one of the requirements to join a cartel.
  • Increase maximum donation level to level 50.
  • Better rewards for reaching a maximum donation level.
Thanks for the ideas! Make sure to leave them in the feedback form as well!

KaNo

@Chase - FTX Games after submitting the feedback form I would like to add a few more suggestions here. I would also like to mention before I begin, that I have been playing this game since day 1 and I have seen the growing pains and different addition through out this game.

I read the forums often but never actually posted here before till now. Feel this would be the best time to address some ideas, issues, and concerns.

1. PLEASE consider adjusting players being placed in the weekly tournament leagues with players that are within reach of each other. Last 5 weeks I started with 600-800 medals from 1st place, giving me no chance to advance! Mind you, I average 350+ medals per week and barely making the top 10. This tournament system is flawed and needs to be adjusted.

2. Think adding a monthly ranking list for Damage to all of Narcos would be a great thing. It will promote more people deploying and changing the way most people attack with the no deploy strategy. FYI: I have zero issues with BB/Missiles even though I have always enjoyed deploying on bases, unlike a lot of others who complain about this issue in the forum. I feel adding this aspect would make things more competitive and interesting.

3. Adding more veteran sicarios in the near future would be something most would like to see. Specially Flacco, Gordo, and RPG sicarios!

4. I would also like to see Guerrilla Raids on a weekly basis this way we don't run out of directives to build which happens every other week. You guys also need to increase the green and white directives in raids as there is not enough being dispersed per raid.

EX: Placing 1st place in Guerilla Raids gives you a total of 75 green, 75 white, 115 purple, and 155 blue directives. Seems extremely unbalanced and reasons weekly raids are needed.

5. Another important factor would be attaining gear more frequently whether is by raids, gold offers, tournaments, or even using the new special bases would be something most would agree on.

I also noticed during special events when the roulette is available you guys promote lvl 7 gear which is actually NOT available at all. I believe FTX is misrepresenting and luring players to believe this lvl 7 gear is available forcing players including myself to spend extra gold trying to acquire them.

I hope to have our voices heard and taken into strong consideration on new ideas and concerns us players have. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

LeeMuerto

@Chase - FTX Games
2. Think adding a monthly ranking list for Damage to all of Narcos would be a great thing. It will promote more people deploying and changing the way most people attack with the no deploy strategy. FYI: I have zero issues with BB/Missiles even though I have always enjoyed deploying on bases, unlike a lot of others who complain about this issue in the forum. I feel adding this aspect would make things more competitive and interesting.
Awesome idea... Personally would deploy to compete in this.

Shank

Surely you jest...

We, the players, have been providing ideas for over a year now, and a majority of them have been completely ignored.

The ones you havent ignored took 6 months to implement and only after you figured out how to exploit it to drain as much cash from people as possible.

What a funny forum thread.