Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

Neon234

Special power to Capo in wars

As the war matchmaking hasn't been sorted in the last few months and it isn't possible to choose opponents, cancel wars, etc due to strategic and technical constraints, I have a suggestion which can benefit a lot of cartels.

On Day 2, after some duration ( say 12hrs ) give an option to the cartel capo to send "Accept defeat" request to the opponent team. Simultaneously, give some duration (say 6 hrs) to the opponent's capo to take the decision.

Impact

To the team which can't win the war, it saves 6-12 hrs time and they can start another war.

To the opponent team, participating members can use their attacks in that 6 hour duration and get good rewards from war victory.

Any improvements or comments on this idea are welcome.

Queremos que ofrezcan una mejor forma de obtener oro jugando,Fibertel no da el oro que promete y aparte pone sus condiciones, en lords mobile tú puedes conseguir gemas recolectando, cazando mounstros, o en una actualización hasta 900 gemas que es el equivalente en oro en narcos, tengo 40 mil gemas en lords mobile sin gastar nada de dinero ,en narcos eso es imposible si no le metes dinero. Este juego se basa todo en gastar dinero y no es jugar y ganar,no puede ver avance si no gastas dinero.
*Porque no dan 10 de oro por jugador vencido.
*Las ofertas para ganar oro en mis país son encuestas que dan 10 oro, mientras que en otros países salen ofertas por 5000 mil oro solo por jugar otro juego.
*Quieren resolver el problema de no desplegar denle más salud a la finca, quieren que los jugadores desplieguen hagan las unidades de combate más resistentes, una finca con 6 butcher es mortal. Por eso todos buscamos perfeccionar los diegos y no desplegar.
*Den más opciones para conseguir oro jugando narcos, sin necesidad de instalar otro juego en mi celular.
*Al introducir Forta hicieron un ataque a los jugadores que compraron sus diegos y los perfeccionaron.
*Mejoren el nivel de donación en el cartel.
*Den la posibilidad de tener otro constructor en el complejo.

D1ce50

Better SPECIAL TROOPS available in TC.

More ARMORED VEHICLES for Raids, also Attack helicopters.

STOP no deploy !

Neon234

Game notifications

Please give us an option to choose customized notifications from the game app when we are offline.

Currently we get regular notifications to claim the free chest and when the soldiers are ready for battle. You can extend that list and give an option in the game setting to let the users decide whether they want to opt for it.

For ex - If someone captures our resource centers, then we should get a notification.

@Chase - FTX Games

Honeybadger

@Chase - FTX Games as u can probably see there's lots of not very happy players, why can't we swap talents between our sicarios as we have already paid lots for these? And before anyone has a go this is only my opinion and it probably will never happen but I thought I would put it out there. A response would be great please chase
This is a good idea to add in the game but ftx would have to make the talent swap more balanced or else this would be manipulated alot and people would save tons of gold. I feel its alot easier to obtain 5/5 talents that don't go with the sicarios ability. For example when I was adding 5/5 missle talents to my diego many times half way through swaping id get 5/5 firebomb and 5/5 flashbang if i could switch talents id get those and add them to other sicarios saving tons of money.

Restless

Hi @Chase, i would like to know, if it is possible for FTX Games, to mark the number ones in their countries with an extra medal, or something like that. I mean, this game takes so much time to earn a lot of medals to be on top. So please give all of them a little award for that. I think everyone of them would be very proud.

DDRR

Hoeray @Iosaf this is exactly how i feel, it is a shame ftx do not listen and is not interested in us.
So many players have stopped while they where enjoing the game..... it is sad.

Tigerman

I started playing three days ago and I need a good tutorial explaining strategies. At least I need to understand what to do and better not to to rush and waste money (yeah...money). I want to play and I used money but suppose I did a few errors.
So any tutorial around ? Interested on what's best to level, choices on talents, when and which sicarios to search/level up, etc.
Thanks, ciao.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Game notifications

Please give us an option to choose customized notifications from the game app when we are offline.

Currently we get regular notifications to claim the free chest and when the soldiers are ready for battle. You can extend that list and give an option in the game setting to let the users decide whether they want to opt for it.

For ex - If someone captures our resource centers, then we should get a notification.

@Chase - FTX Games
Good idea - I will see what we can do.

Bogan

Best tip I can give you is don't build ur motors & flamethrowers. As you get the higher they become useless and just give ur enemy extra energy when they attack you

Bogan

Another suggestion is that if a capo has been inactive for a prolonged period of time a right hand should be able to take his place. Our Capo at Cartel De Oz has been in active from the game for over 12 months and I'm sure ftx can see that but yet the only thing you's suggest is that we make a new cartel and start again. Theirs no way we would walk away from a lvl 54 cartel that's number 1 in the region and knocking on the door of world top 20, especially after some of us have spent hundreds or even thousands on gold to do speed ups and upgrades within the cartel.
I understand why you say you can't do anything but when you can see a Capo hasn't been active in over a year you really need to make an option their for something to be done
@Chase - FTX Games
@Chase - FTX Games anything else on this mate..

Akman

How about a sicario that increases the stun time of our nerve gas cannons.

Neon234

I think we deserve to know the comments from your developers regarding the suggestions given by us. Probably you can create another thread as shown in the enclosed screenshots

IMG_20180308_094130.JPG
IMG_20180308_094115.JPG
IMG_20180308_094043.JPG
forum .supercell. com /forumdisplay .php/ 46-Boom-Beach

Akman

There really should be an adjustment to the firebombs,95% of attacks I get are from firebombs.we spend all this time and money upgrading troops but don't use them.even the wars are only won by firebombs.rather then be excited and up for a war challenge,it could be boring.

Bogan

@Chase - FTX Games
Chase you really need to talk to developers about being able to change capo when they can no longer access their account or just don’t bother playing at all. Our cartel has had our capo MIA for roughly 18 months now. After months n months of searching we tracked him down on Facebook and asked him to jump on and swap the capo position to one of the right hands at first he was all cool with it saying he’d jump on that night and do it, then that turned into him saying he’d do it on the weekend then him saying he can’t log in and now just ignores all messages from any of the players in the cartel. It’s notnlike we are a small cartel we are number 1 in our region and have multiple players that have spent thousands in this game and are also involved in the capo club on the forums..

We aren’t the only cartel that is in this position I’ve herd of plenty of other cartels with capo’s that haven’t been online in over a year.

You say it’s more complicated then it sounds but I’ve been hitting you up about this for over 12months now..
It’s something that can be done by ftx you’s just choose not to do anything about

Tigerman

@Chase - FTX Games
Chase you really need to talk to developers about being able to change capo when they can no longer access their account or just don’t bother playing at all. .......................
You say it’s more complicated then it sounds but I’ve been hitting you up about this for over 12months now..
It’s something that can be done by ftx you’s just choose not to do anything about
OK. Newbie question and then a statement.
Q.) can't you all create another cartel leaving the ghost alone in his cartel ? Pros and cons ? I have no idea... pls tell me
Statement) Am planning to grow and spend some money in this game. We are in three from Italy. But...if this thing might happen in a future...well... I'll reconsider everything and might uninstall. Would not be a problem doing it. Bogan please let us know how this ends.
Thanks