Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

Maniakbn96

its poloman
I already said congrats to you guys in second or third post here in thread for finding bug :)

But Poloman must not hide anymore they can not say we knew from nothing :)))

But some others ohohoh
I saw several guys who try really cheap to hide :)

But good luck to them we will see what happens :)

Last edited:

zwilly

Punished but not banned????!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!! What???!?!!! Are you serius??????????!!!!!!!! You are a ridiculus game house.
you have allowed all players to use tricks! Be really disgusted.
Today finally for me is the end of this game!!!!

R I D I C U L O U S!!!!!!

Attachments

Shank

oh man.. there is no hacker or cheater its a design flaw in the game.. lets just start punishing people for playing eh?

if you guys want to blame anyone blame the high and mighty chase and his team.. introducing the gold wall out of nothing but pure greed!

TAP FOR FREE GOLD and apparently thats what its giving people! blame the devs and chase the whole of FTX are brainwashing you guys!

Abuse it once or twice for an extra 5k gold ? Ok.

Abuse it to the tune of millions of free gold ? Wtf did you think was gonna happen ?

Its hilarious that people think that because they found a bug, they are entitled to exploit a few thousand dollars in free **** ?

Rofl.

Abuse it once or twice for an extra 5k gold ? Ok.

Abuse it to the tune of millions of free gold ? Wtf did you think was gonna happen ?

Its hilarious that people think that because they found a bug, they are entitled to exploit a few thousand dollars in free **** ?

Rofl.
oh im sorry im sure if it happened to you, you would never take free gold. only 5 or 10k of course of course

Patron andres

oh im sorry im sure if it happened to you, you would never take free gold. only 5 or 10k of course of course
You are a fool and train for it every Sunday. Game error ??? What's up? they start the game and you get millions of gold? OMG

Matt

Punished but not banned????!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!! What???!?!!! Are you serius??????????!!!!!!!! You are a ridiculus game house.
you have allowed all players to use tricks! Be really disgusted.
Today finally for me is the end of this game!!!!

R I D I C U L O U S!!!!!!
@Chase - FTX Games so it looks like no one is getting banned great punishment

Patron andres

So I take it that all these new accounts are poloman in disguise
and also nomads, some players of deutsche offiziere have done the trick and have gone there, for example marillo. that they think that we are fools and we do not realize the cheats

Muhammed

and also nomads, some players of deutsche offiziere have done the trick and have gone there, for example marillo. that they think that we are fools and we do not realize the cheats

Absolutely no one has been punished or rolled back as to the list of players i am aware of and have had the opportunity to check out, furthermore a certain cartel compound wasn't effected by these so called "punishments" either.

Matt

Not good so basically ftx are saying that it's ok to cheat, so why should I spend my hard earned money on trying to compete with a bunch of cheats when I will have no chance because they have the the best off everything

Matt

oh man.. there is no hacker or cheater its a design flaw in the game.. lets just start punishing people for playing eh?

if you guys want to blame anyone blame the high and mighty chase and his team.. introducing the gold wall out of nothing but pure greed!

TAP FOR FREE GOLD and apparently thats what its giving people! blame the devs and chase the whole of FTX are brainwashing you guys!
So u obviously got loads of free gold then

maestro987

CONGRATS FTX! I was just waiting this "new exciting update" to see what should have changed...it seems you dont care about players (ahahahahhaha!!!).
Just do everything against the mass of players who did spend a few amount of dollars/euros making the game unplayable and just say "If you dont spend more money and money and money you won't play". My personal opinion is that is better a milion of players spending 1€ that 100 player spending 1000€.
And cheaters who abuse of a bug (is there a bug in this game? I didn't notice it ahahah) will not be banned...I will quit in a few days, thank you for helping me to make the right choice.

Best regards!

Last edited:

Julio

I must have missed something. Was there an announcement about the fate of the cheaters?