Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bounty Hunt Competition Date

Honeybadger

Ok, so you should get it by 11 tonight then?
Yes in four hours Us west 11pm, and europes should have started by now if it runs by the sametime with cartel chest and raids. unless the bounty hunt starts the sametime for everyone

hof

Yes in four hours Us west 11pm, and europes should have started by now if it runs by the sametime with cartel chest and raids. unless the bounty hunt starts the sametime for everyone
Nothing here in chicago

Jayjay

Can you post pictures when you get it please

DDRR

Nothing in europe yet.
No bounty, no hunt. And no explanation of any kind.

ELpatron50

Not this Thurs for that, no.
It juz started

The BOUNTY HUNT has started You HAVE TO WAIT for the NEXT Bounty Hunt event
to JOIN.
Meaning I can't join this ongoing BOUNTY HUNT cos it JUZ STARTED ?
I HAVE to wait UNTIL the next BOUNTY HUNT EVENT.

CARTEL TAB Settings> Join Bounty Hunt confirmed

What could be the REAL Reason I can't YET JOIN the ongoing BH event?

Ron Zacapo

It is started here(europe). However it is not very exciting. Can attack two new player bases each day, not very exciting. Hoped for bigger complex bases where several players had to cooperate to get it down on the least attack possible.

A bit disappointed.

zecke2

It is started here(europe). However it is not very exciting. Can attack two new player bases each day, not very exciting. Hoped for bigger complex bases where several players had to cooperate to get it down on the least attack possible.

A bit disappointed.
you right. that is very unimaginative. i hope ftx will modify it . there was a great annoncement and what we get was the little brother of the chest event.
@Chase you copy so much from boom beach! why you dont copy megakrebs or the operations where many players must kill a big base. why we cant join the bounty hunt during it has startet.
and a more detailed description of the event how it works would be great.
thank you

Jayjay

you right. that is very unimaginative. i hope ftx will modify it . there was a great annoncement and what we get was the little brother of the chest event.
@Chase you copy so much from boom beach! why you dont copy megakrebs or the operations where many players must kill a big base. why we cant join the bounty hunt during it has startet.
and a more detailed description of the event how it works would be great.
thank you
This bounty hunt was the last straw for me to stay in this game.. i am so bored with this repetitive game i will be getting rid of my account.

Jayjay

Cartel chest has a better reward than the bounty hunting award, except this one can cost you to get if you spend anmo trying to obtain
Thank man, but this bounty hunt is so bland. I expected more with all the suspense, anyways i will be getting rid of this account.

Croockshanck

DDSS

I was expecting new big bases, same as @Ron Zacapo said... why ftx can't do some hard work? why we have always players to attack or cpu bases that are so easy... a 6X or 8X the size or a cpu base of the normal events with a lot of defenses, a QG with 10X or more HP and we need to plan the attack with 4 or 5 players, something with strategy...
Someone talked about another game, that this one have so many things that we have in the other game and why ftx can't do something like them, they already "copy" the meaning of the game so they can do the same about events to mantein the players happy.

1- bases like resource certers or enemy outposts from level 5 to 60 (or whatever) with finca protected from missile and firebomb to gain dices - 2 per week
2- defend our finca from cpu attacks to gain some extra things, idk...talents maybe...one per week
3- attack some special base (3 or 4 attacks to use) (finca protected from missil and firebomb) to gain some gold for exemple- one per week
4- week cartel event, like i said before, a 6 or 8X event bases size, fica protected from missile and firebomb, a lot of defenses and we need to use 4 or 5 attacks at least from our cartel big players- event should run in a 2 or 3 days, starting with low bases where we need to obtain something to unlock the next ones- prizes: ??? gold, sicarios, new defenses for our bases or compound, something new or something that can old us for a long time...

Is this so dificult to do??

Last edited by a moderator: