Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@Chase nerf Big Bang skill. We are fed up!!!

Renan

They sold their soul for more $$$ when they introduced skill sets. Killed most of the fun and drama.

Laquica

Correction

Your fed up with it

Chase tell greedy FTX that everyone is fed up with big bang skill. Nerf it. Big Bang can be still used as nerfed against defense building to distroy them. Stop that greedyness . Tell FTX to get their out if their Batts and start listening to their customers.

Buhawi

Different types of attack strategies, including "no-deploy" ones, are always being considered for balance changes.
@Chase - FTX Games are you guys planning to do something new again that would require more money to invest? please tell them before they do it, think about it first, people invested on the BB and GD if its to be nerfed, get us compensated first then do some testing first before rolling it anything new.

Julio

Also in wars chase. They should not be able to use same no-deploy squad 3 times. Pissing me right off that rule !!!!! 3 different squad needed for 3 attacks not 1!!!
It is contrary to the published rules. FTX has sanctioned this... Frustrating.

double pownage

Simple fix boost or change other skills so they are competitive.

I like the medpack one because u need play certain way with it.

If all skills were power full then good options and combos would be avzilabke

LeeMuerto

It is so difficult to get to a level where you can nodeploy, and when you finally do it feels so nice to know you finally made it. The amount of strategy you need to put in and the math you need to crunch to figure out exactly how to get there is not trivial.

If the mechanics of the game bother you so much you can solve the problem with existing solutions, FTX doesn't need to upset the balance by changing anything. You have choices like Ground Defense, increase your finca health, spread your buildings out so give up less energy, or even just put on shield.

Mike Toreno

It is so difficult to get to a level where you can nodeploy, and when you finally do it feels so nice to know you finally made it. The amount of strategy you need to put in and the math you need to crunch to figure out exactly how to get there is not trivial.

If the mechanics of the game bother you so much you can solve the problem with existing solutions, FTX doesn't need to upset the balance by changing anything. You have choices like Ground Defense, increase your finca health, spread your buildings out so give up less energy, or even just put on shield.
Without Using ONLINE GENERATOR it would be impossible to
achieve a NO DEPLOY TAC.

FTX must NERF the GROUND DEF. set to achieve perfect balance in a game

plague by Plundering BOTS very difficult to SAVE & PROTECT VITAL RESOURCES !

PUZZLE

I have no deploy myself but it made me dumb since I don't use any tactics

Reactions: Del