Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Toreno

players want the Team Cartel to figure out a

lasso so we can hang some balls till it dries up !

Gold PRODUCTION Facilities are what we all agreed to.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I will update you all soon, sorry for the wait. This is an important issue and we are making sure our execution of repercussions are done well.

CULEBRA

I will update you all soon, sorry for the wait. This is an important issue and we are making sure our execution of repercussions are done well.
Chase, this is taking forever... Only reason I haven't quit the game is cause I'm waiting to see if you have the cojones to do something about exploiters. This whole drama is the only fun thing left about your game, brought life back to the forum

Muhammed

Getting pretty sick of you @Chase - FTX Games what you all gonna do? roll people back for logging in and out of the game? or uninstalling and reinstalling it??

because i believe how this worked on android is if you bought a gold wall offer but logged in and out or uninstalled and reinstalled the game they got that gold again.. so where in the rule book does it say dont log in and out? or dont uninstall and reinstall? if people was getting into the game by using software or actually hacking in that way i can see your point here but alot of people on android all they did was log in and out.

So FTX are gonna look silly if this is handled wrongly when i say FTX i mean YOU because you are the fall guy for all of the problems.

so all these players complaining well.. 80% of them who drop $20.00 a month on the game will not keep your revenue coming in if this is handled bad. Because half of the gamr is already jacking up because of ur dumb money grabbing update with the introduction of a $300.00 + sicario.

all you lot at FTX Couldnt find your own A*** with both hands you bunch of DORKS[/QUOTE

Think you should reread the terms of services you accepted 3 updates ago, no whete does FTX linited themselfs to hacking or use of software.

The way the worded it was very proper and definitely covers issues and situations such as this.

Cruzzer

Getting pretty sick of you @Chase - FTX Games what you all gonna do? roll people back for logging in and out of the game? or uninstalling and reinstalling it??

because i believe how this worked on android is if you bought a gold wall offer but logged in and out or uninstalled and reinstalled the game they got that gold again.. so where in the rule book does it say dont log in and out? or dont uninstall and reinstall? if people was getting into the game by using software or actually hacking in that way i can see your point here but alot of people on android all they did was log in and out.
Okay. So if people just had to uninstall or log out and reinstall or log back in to get gold, then it sounds like a programming error on FTX's part. How are they going to punish people for using a game the way it was programmed to be used?

Muhammed

Correct me if i am wrong but that would be considered exploited wouldn't it?

Which is clearly covered in the TOS agreement

Julio

Okay. So if people just had to uninstall or log out and reinstall or log back in to get gold, then it sounds like a programming error on FTX's part. How are they going to punish people for using a game the way it was programmed to be used?
This logic is called rationalization. If someone did this a few times, it could be accidental or a minor exploit. Accumulating tens of thousands of gold was obviously a targeted exploitation (aka cheating). Furthermore, I would imagine there was an automation aspect which likely further violated the TOS and clearly moves this into the most blatant category of cheating. i honestly don't know how much gold is supposed to be available through the offer wall, but I'm pretty sure that completing all of the offers a few times each wouldnt come close to the level of gold needed for the exploitation that has been reported.

Boss1926

Ago disgust the game, has spent so many money but despite this it becomes difficult more and more, I am liv 50 but 46/47 they defeat only me with the missile ones because they spend more. I am head of the third poster Italian breve napoli1926 addonderemo all the games because we have spent as, reached too much these levels time to load troops to climb level defenses and the whole rest. You/he/she has become boring, I ask for a beautiful gift of gold to change otherwise opinion least of 10 thousand gold for all the players of narcos to abandon all not to give money to these thieves any game it is so thievish as this that if you don't spend, you don't go on to the game I am BOSS (1926) head of the poster napoli1926 we will abandon all ***** Narcos

XperiencedVirgin

Bro do you even play the game or are you just on here all day long complaining about absolutely everything. Everything you post is @Chase - FTX Games this and @Chase - FTX Games that, did you try to get into a big boy cartel but weren't good enough?
GOOD ONE JEFFN BRA! DO YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME OR DO YOU JUST EXPLOIT ALL THE CHEATS AS WELL AND WAIT FOR ANWERS ON HERE TO KNOW IF YOUR GETTING BAN.MOST PEOPLE THAT DO COMPLAIN ON HERE IS BECAUSE CHEATS LIKE YOU THAT THINK YOUR THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO THE GAME. BIG DEAL YOU CAN FLASH BANG AND MISSILE FINCAS FOR DAYS. GOOD FOR YOU BUDS. WE ARE ALL ROUTING FOR YOU AND YOUR BIG BOY CARTELS THAT HAVE NO SKILL.

Mike Toreno

unnamed.png

Like Murphy said U must increase

the hustle more muscle.

Gold is awarded as event perks

so more players will join.

EgregiousParagon.

It would be a lot of work for them to punish gold cheats... And some will likely to quit the game... Me think they will do nothing.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Please refer to the announcement we made in reference to this discussion here and continue any further discussion on the matter here. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.