Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Julio

Well, for two weeks I've highlighted this issue on this forum and sent requests to support. My league ends tonight and I am still competing against people who should not be in the same league as me. Very frustrated.

I will update again when the league closes.

Jamal

Banned
Well, for two weeks I've highlighted this issue on this forum and sent requests to support. My league ends tonight and I am still competing against people who should not be in the same league as me. Very frustrated.

In my case. I am compete with someone from champion 1 league. I am at silver 3. Eat that rating @Chase - FTX Games

Julio

Broken!! That's what the league system is.

Maybe it works well at the lower levels. I didn't pay that close attention to it when I was starting. I just focused on the points I needed to advance.

I am paying attention now because the higher league levels provide better daily chests.

FTX is not running the league according to the rules they posted (not that they wrote them out but they did provide a graphic). The top five players in a league at the end of the week advance. The bottom 10 players in a league drop down a level. The rest stay at the same level.

Why then, am I competing against players who should have advanced when I didn't? Why are players who should be one or two leagues below me showing up in my leagues?

I competed this last week against players who should have advanced but were still showing up in my league. I have received no help on this issue from FTX. I want some answers and for this to be fixed!!

By some miracle of miracles, I did advance to Champion II. One of the players must have taken Sunday off...

Of the five people who advanced, several of them should not have been in my league since they had advanced in a week when I didn't. Very frustrating!!!

ALL of the players (6 - 15) who wouldn't have advanced, are showing up in my league. This is not what is supposed to happen!!

Three players who should have dropped down a league are showing up in my league.

Additionally, the point differential in the league is ridiculous. I am starting the league in 11th place. There is a 120 point gap between me and 1st place. There is a 238 point gap between 1st and 25th.

Also, one player gained 17 points in the last five minutes of the league. Not quite sure what's going on there...

I am copying this post for support. So far I have received no meaningful reply from them...

I would like the players who I should not be competing against removed from my league.

@Chase - FTX Games , you said you were looking into this. Please update us on what is going on with the league system.

(Maybe we need a different system for higher level players...?)

Jamal

Banned
Just wait till he is online. Competing with guys with higher league.. or maybe they matchmaking league too. LOL...

Julio

Well, weeks later I received a reply from tech support. As i expected, the reply would resolve nothing and be full of meaningless explanations...

"Hello and thanks for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

The situation with your leagues is the following: all players get divided into divisions which contain 25 users each, as the total number of players is rather big and without divisions it would be really difficult to compete with each other. Also, the total number of users is variable and is not always divisible by 25, so sometimes you may see the same users in different divisions. It is OK to be in different places for different divisions. The only thing that matters is the place you are getting in the league table you see on your account.

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team"

The body of the message is 3 points. Essentially:

1) 25 people are in each league (yes, we know that)
2) sometimes they have to make some adjustments because the number of players is not always divisible by 25 and sometimes they need to duplicate players to make full leagues (ok, i get that)
3) All that matters is where you place in your league, it doesn't matter about the other leagues (whoa, not the case)

This is not a satisfactory reply to my league issues.

Here is a simple example that illustrates the fallacy of these comments.

If I finish the league in sixth place and am behind the top 5 players showing up in MY league (who knows what leagues THEY are in), and the following week I am competing against them again because FTX is creating artificial matchups, then I really have little chance of advancing. In effect, FTX has rigged the game against me.

Since the league is a competition, what matters is who you are competing against and how fair are the matchups.

The leagues are not running according to the system that FTX has stated in the game.

I would like this addressed in a meaningful manner and I would like feedback on the steps that are being taken to ensure fairer league matchups that don't smack of rigging.

LAGRIMA

Well, weeks later I received a reply from tech support. As i expected, the reply would resolve nothing and be full of meaningless explanations...

"Hello and thanks for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

The situation with your leagues is the following: all players get divided into divisions which contain 25 users each, as the total number of players is rather big and without divisions it would be really difficult to compete with each other. Also, the total number of users is variable and is not always divisible by 25, so sometimes you may see the same users in different divisions. It is OK to be in different places for different divisions. The only thing that matters is the place you are getting in the league table you see on your account.

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team"

The body of the message is 3 points. Essentially:

1) 25 people are in each league (yes, we know that)
2) sometimes they have to make some adjustments because the number of players is not always divisible by 25 and sometimes they need to duplicate players to make full leagues (ok, i get that)
3) All that matters is where you place in your league, it doesn't matter about the other leagues (whoa, not the case)

This is not a satisfactory reply to my league issues.

Here is a simple example that illustrates the fallacy of these comments.

If I finish the league in sixth place and am behind the top 5 players showing up in MY league (who knows what leagues THEY are in), and the following week I am competing against them again because FTX is creating artificial matchups, then I really have little chance of advancing. In effect, FTX has rigged the game against me.

Since the league is a competition, what matters is who you are competing against and how fair are the matchups.

The leagues are not running according to the system that FTX has stated in the game.

I would like this addressed in a meaningful manner and I would like feedback on the steps that are being taken to ensure fairer league matchups that don't smack of rigging.
yea same happens to me last 4 months same 5 people win the the league cause they ahead by like 200 medals that not fear i deserved a chance to win the league and get those prizes they getting those prizes 4 months in a row whit out doing nothing to get them is like they giving them the gold and champion chest for doing nothing the past 4 months how we gonna unluck the jail area and get the %5 fortification to our fincas if you dont let us win the league i feel like you think that people is better than me cause you give then all that gold and sucarios last 4 months and they not even have to do something to get it that sucks we want that fix asap cause is not fear i spend over 2000 dollars in this game already i deserved a chance to win the league too chase do something about that this getting old already thry know is happening and they wont do nothing about it everytime we ask for something we dont get -- we are the ones spending miney here we deserved to get what we asking is fear and make the game more fun cause we all fight to win the league

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamal

Banned
What????!! No matter player from other league??? Its really funny. Why make league system if u compete the player from lower or higher league. Yes of course by medal! Shame on you.. LOL

Jamal

Banned
He was online but not answear this thread.. LOL @Chase - FTX Games. U told us gonna hiring people to maintenace this forum. Lied! U said gonna fix the matchmaking war soon, lied again! Coz its 2 weeks now. So now want u to tell me about the weekly league. How come the people from champion 1 compete on silver 3 league???

Julio

Here is the second reply from support. A little better but i have no real expectations.

Thank you for your feedback on the leagues, it will be passed along to the developers in order they could consider it for future updates.

With regard to the raid, have you made any screenshots? We will need to receive your game logs and screenshots with the time and date you got raided in order to find out what exactly happened.

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team

Julio

Here is the second reply from support. A little better but i have no real expectations.

Thank you for your feedback on the leagues, it will be passed along to the developers in order they could consider it for future updates.

With regard to the raid, have you made any screenshots? We will need to receive your game logs and screenshots with the time and date you got raided in order to find out what exactly happened.

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team

@Chase - FTX Games - i would like a meaningful reply and remedy to this.

Mike Toreno

That is a huge discrepancy on the LEAGUE Matchmaking, cos the levels of allowed participants

on a specific league should be screened strictly! To enable a fair ,balanced competition.

Julio

HOW ABOUT THIS THREAD MR @Chase - FTX Games ???? IS THIS FIX TOO WITH THIS UPDATE??? Why u never answear on this thread?
Jamal, I promise you I am going to continue to press for a satisfactory answer on this issue.

Please be respectful to Chase. I prefer to work with people and not against them.

Thanks!!

Jamal

Banned
Jamal, I promise you I am going to continue to press for a satisfactory answer on this issue.

Please be respectful to Chase. I prefer to work with people and not against them.

Thanks!!
Respect to people who respect us back maybe yes. And i am never against to this game. I played it.

DSD

I am in the same league table with one of my teammates for a month already. When we started he was in CHAMPION II and I was in GOLD III. Now he is winning CHAMPION III for a 3rd time in a row while I keep being stuck in DIAMOND II. We started off with the same amount of medals. A month later he has already 100 medals more. I am very active and clean up my map several times during the day. Disregarding the 100 medal gap we are still in the same league table - he is 1st and I struggle for 15th. Where is the logic? I am level 50, he is 43.