Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Jamal

Banned
Everything about weekly league and raid event are fictional. They put a normal player and hard player in same event. Suprised

Julio

Hey guys! I read the thread, and don't mean to be disrespectful but this is a great example of when people don't take the time to sit down and think for a few minutes before complaining. The leagues are totally fictional, that's right, I also identified it the way you guys figured it out. However, the problem is that if the leagues DID work the original way, the differences would be much much larger! Just think about it for a few minutes and if you don't realise why, I'll take the time to elaborate. Oh and btw I'm also struggling, dropped to Gold 1 from Diamond 3 in a few weeks at ~1450 medals.
As the original poster, I can assure you that I did take the time to think before posting...

At this point, the new issue is why @Chase - FTX Games has gone absent and is refusing to give us an update.

DSD

If they don't want to fix it, then @Chase - FTX Games should tell us that and the reason instead of ignoring this thread.
Don't insult them or tell them they are doing it wrong or complain or... They will just warn you that you will be banned. You have the right to keep buying gold and stay quiet. Amen.

Jamal

Banned
Don't insult them or tell them they are doing it wrong or complain or... They will just warn you that you will be banned. You have the right to keep buying gold and stay quiet. Amen.
Ha ha ha. So what the forum made for?

rvrv

As the original poster, I can ***ure you that I did take the time to think before posting...

At this point, the new issue is why @Chase - FTX Games has gone absent and is refusing to give us an update.
You clearly did not. The start of every week your league gets made up of you + the 24 players with the closest medal counts to you. You are racing against them. If their were "normal" leagues your league competitors would definitely not be the 24 players closest to you. Maybe you would step up to say Champions III with 1500 medals, and then you would have opponents there with 3000 medals. And they would never fall a league bc of that.

Jamal

Banned
You clearly did not. The start of every week your league gets made up of you + the 24 players with the closest medal counts to you. You are racing against them. If their were "normal" leagues your league competitors would definitely not be the 24 players closest to you. Maybe you would step up to say Champions III with 1500 medals, and then you would have opponents there with 3000 medals. And they would never fall a league bc of that.
Did u see the picture that attached on this thread?

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I'm in a league with some of my Cartel Members but I'm in diamond league and their in champion leagues but I'm ahead of them in Medal count & supposedly winning champion league but not even winning my diamond league, think they doing this so they don't have to give out rewards? How are we in same leagues if I'm in Diamond & Cartel member in champion leagues?

Julio

I'm in a league with some of my Cartel Members but I'm in diamond league and their in champion leagues but I'm ahead of them in Medal count & supposedly winning champion league but not even winning my diamond league, think they doing this so they don't have to give out rewards? How are we in same leagues if I'm in Diamond & Cartel member in champion leagues?

Maybe Chase can answer that... :rolleyes:

Jamal

Banned
Again, again and again... never change about the league. Its really frustrating. Is it change on the next update @Chase - FTX Games ?
Why this issue never fix.. its almost half a year. And you just talking no action @Chase - FTX Games . Please make action. Why u so slow respon on this? Give us answear. Thanks

Reactions: Del

Jamal

Banned
Let me give u and ur team an advice @Chase - FTX Games about this. Make players in group maybe by their rating or they level (3 level different) like on map. Start the league in 0 point like in event. Its simple. So every players have chance to win the league. I think if u change it like this, players maybe more active to play again.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Wanted to post here once again to let you know this is not being ignored - I just do not have an update to give. I have expressed everything written here to the team and they are using this information as they move forward. I wish I had more to say than that, but I thought it pertinent to let you all know I have not forgotten this thread, and am not ignoring it. I just didn't have anything new to say at this point still.

Matt

Let me give u and ur team an advice @Chase - FTX Games about this. Make players in group maybe by their rating or they level (3 level different) like on map. Start the league in 0 point like in event. Its simple. So every players have chance to win the league. I think if u change it like this, players maybe more active to play again.
@Jamal good idea mate :)

Julio

Wanted to post here once again to let you know this is not being ignored - I just do not have an update to give. I have expressed everything written here to the team and they are using this information as they move forward. I wish I had more to say than that, but I thought it pertinent to let you all know I have not forgotten this thread, and am not ignoring it. I just didn't have anything new to say at this point still.
Chase, thank you for your response. Letting this thread go for a long while without even a simple update like you provided creates incredible frustration. At some point, if the team decides to just keep the league running like it is, then tell us that and we will decide what to do with that information. If they are going to implement some changes, let us know that too.

Jamal

Banned
Ok @Chase - FTX Games just reply this thread if u online!!! Since the update if comes out. The display layout change in league and the prize too. Is it change the league system too??
Just answear this! DONT JUST READ. Its been half year this thread never have answear.