Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjay

Here you go friends, i have been raided like **** lately by these 4 clicker no deploy guys. This is becoming a trend on narcos lately. I don't know if diego should be nerfed or not but this issue should be solved on highest priority by ftx asap
View attachment 676 View attachment 676 View attachment 677 View attachment 676 View attachment 677 View attachment 678 View attachment 679 View attachment 680 View attachment 681 View attachment 682 View attachment 676 View attachment 677 View attachment 678 View attachment 679 View attachment 680 View attachment 681 View attachment 682 View attachment 683
Pisses you off doesnt it!?

Jayjay

No bro i have got used to it. Whenever there is a no deploy raid i dont even bother to see the replay. Infact i dont even bother about this game anymore. I have stopped paying for it, so it doesn't matter to me anymore.
Dang man im getting close to having your mind set about the game, i hope dont and they make some adjustments, i put to much money in this game alread

ogkush

Nooo, no nerf Diegio, they should add new sicario with missile dmg :D

Decrease dmg from fire bomb and missiles to Finca 50% - problem fixed.

Dr.PrLe

Here you go friends, i have been raided like **** lately by these 4 clicker no deploy guys. This is becoming a trend on narcos lately. I don't know if diego should be nerfed or not but this issue should be solved on highest priority by ftx asap
View attachment 676 View attachment 676 View attachment 677 View attachment 676 View attachment 677 View attachment 678 View attachment 679 View attachment 680 View attachment 681 View attachment 682 View attachment 676 View attachment 677 View attachment 678 View attachment 679 View attachment 680 View attachment 681 View attachment 682 View attachment 683
Move your def building AWAY from the finca for God sake!!!!! I could kill ya only with missiles even though i have no maxed Diegos.

fahdi1985

Move your def building AWAY from the finca for God sake!!!!! I could kill ya only with missiles even though i have no maxed Diegos.
yeah i will do that and see the results. but as i said before these no deploy players missile my finca, they dont even touch the defense building. how do you explain that?

fahdi1985

can u really destroy my base with 1 missile? must be a mother of missile than. :p

Dr.PrLe

If a guy just drop missiles/ bombs on ur finca, nothing you cant do bout that...THere are always players with maxed Diegos/Scorpions but i guess its like a 1/10..Just separate def building and hope u dont get attacked by those guys :)

Last edited:

fahdi1985

Im pretty sure i wrote missileS not a missile :)
my bad. yes i have posted the screenshots which clearly shows that these no deploy players are more than 1/10. like in the past 2 weeks these 20 no deploy players raided my base. just my luck lol.
yes i will look into my base and change the layout if that helps me somehow.

tester

People complaining for everything. For being raided with Diegos, La Quiqa, Darwins, Scorpio in these screenshots .!

The first guy posted half of attacks with deploy, and still complaining. The other guys has No Diegos in half of his screenshots, and still complaining.

Hope you ppl show on my map :)

Complain about flash bang, para troopers, missile, firebombs, no deploy, small deploy and so on.

Be fair, you want to build such a defense, so no one can destroy the base. ! But then the game will be dead.

And the game is Cartel WARS, not "build your invincible base wars" . And your layout is bad anyway.

If they nerf Diegos listening to you, I wish you good luck taking high level RL . And people will get refunds. And leave. I rather you people complaining stop playing if you don't like it.

Also some of you guys make a point of bragging for not paying. Developers work for free or for features that paying players want?

People invested a lot of time and money to be able to do that, for some this is fun, so what you do is pointless. But vent away.

Jayjay

People complaining for everything. For being raided with Diegos, La Quiqa, Darwins, Scorpio in these screenshots .!

The first guy posted half of attacks with deploy, and still complaining. The other guys has No Diegos in half of his screenshots, and still complaining.

Complain about flash bang, para troopers, missile, firebombs, no deploy, small deploy and so on.

Be fair, you want to build such a defense, so no one can destroy the base. ! But then the game will be dead.

And the game is Cartel WARS, not "build your invincible base wars" . And your layout is bad anyway.

If they nerf Diegos listening to you, I wish you good luck taking high level RL . And people will get refunds. And leave. I rather you people complaining stop playing if you don't like it.

Also some of you guys make a point of bragging for not paying. Developers work for free or for features that paying players want?

People invested a lot of time and money to be able to do that, for some this is fun, so what you do is pointless. But vent away.
The irony of your post

CRABNUTZ

But i also like for people to suffer when they attack my base and not be able to take out my rocket launchers with just three taps.. so with that being said NERF DIEGOS!
Increase your launcher health if you don't want people to take out your launchers in 3 taps. Problem solved:)

Jayjay

Increase your launcher health if you don't want people to take out your launchers in 3 taps. Problem solved:)
Well right now i have them at 51k health lvl 9 rl, if they are not dropping my launchers, they are dropping my finca with 4 taps, watching the replay is like watching my money go into a shredder :(

C@tPo0p

The game is set up as an offense driven setup not defensive. All bases are beatable without no deploy. I have no deploy squad and dont even use it because its more fun to actually attack a base for me. Nerf Diego's is not an answer of any kind.

gustavo fring

I think the main complaint isn't about their rocket launchers being destroyed, but about being able to destroy the finca with only abilities. I don't they they intended the abilities to be as powerful as they are, hence why they are trying to fix it, yes people spent a lot of money on it but when you spend money on something obviously overpowered and broken, it's only your own fault when you get upset that they fixed something you exploited. If it's too good to be true it probably is.

k

Julio

I think the main complaint isn't about their rocket launchers being destroyed, but about being able to destroy the finca with only abilities. I don't they they intended the abilities to be as powerful as they are, hence why they are trying to fix it, yes people spent a lot of money on it but when you spend money on something obviously overpowered and broken, it's only your own fault when you get upset that they fixed something you exploited. If it's too good to be true it probably is.
k
Exactly right.

Status
Not open for further replies.