Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Protecting Fair and Equal Play - Discussion Thread

Chino

Since this thread is talking about Fair and Equal Play. When will the players that utilize software to allow them to stay online and only be able to be attacked when vulnerable be addressed (also known as autoclickers)? These players and some whole cartels currently have an unfair advantage for the cartel chest event. It can take me up to 6 days to revenge some players. The attached Section 3.2.10 of the Terms of Service indicates that use of exploits, automation software, bots, hacks or mods are not allowed without express written consent by FTX.

Attachments

Since this thread is talking about Fair and Equal Play. When will the players that utilize software to allow them to stay online and only be able to be attacked when vulnerable be addressed (also known as autoclickers)? These players and some whole cartels currently have an unfair advantage for the cartel chest event. It can take me up to 6 days to revenge some players. The attached Section 3.2.10 of the Terms of Service indicates that use of exploits, automation software, bots, hacks or mods are not allowed without express written consent by FTX.
Don't worry about the cartel chest no one will reach far. :rolleyes:

Mike Toreno

@PopiRed WTFu do yah mean?!

CARTEL POINTS Come from ALL CARTEL MEMBERS UNLESS most

of your CREW IS INACTIVE.

CARTEL CHEST 7/100 inactivity is bringing me down !

10528.jpg

PopiRed

@PopiRed WTFu do yah mean?!

CARTEL POINTS Come from ALL CARTEL MEMBERS UNLESS most

of your CREW IS INACTIVE.

CARTEL CHEST 7/100 inactivity is bringing me down !

View attachment 1497
I'm sorry for your luck. I just happen to be in an active cartel. I assumed (incorrectly apparently) that everyone enjoyed the game enough to stay active.

Attachments

Lowrider9999

Still not fixed, going on 3 yrs!