Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ridiculous

BillyBob

Banned
Win some. Lose some!
Bingo...... That's called "game play"
Who cares if they nuke RL's / Cannons whatever with missiles / FB and a few other defenses... That's the strategy of loading up your power on these offensive talents vs some players who try to defend or take out some of the troops who get deployed.
That's called"game play"

Sitting on your effin Ipad and doing 5 clicks on your Finca without "landing" troops is hardly considered "gameplay"

Bases are meant to be raided. That's the idea. Deploying troops and actually working for your winning raid is actually called "gameplay"

Unless your one of these idiot's who thinks " 5 clicks" is considered gameplay and I'm a monster strategist player because I can kill your Finca with 5 clicks.

Hadi

if you nerf diegos, pls let us know how will take 100k health rocket launchers?

I spend lot of money in this game if you administrators starts to make again changes in the game sincerlly i and many of my friends will stop playing

Julio

I think an apt analogy of where this game is now is that players have spent real money on the Superbowl level quality offenses that are available in the game and others have maxed out the college level defenses that are available. The ones with the Superbowl offense are thrilled that they can score touchdown after touchdown against such inferior opponents. Where is the challenge in such an uneven matchup?

Dan

I think an apt analogy of where this game is now is that players have spent real money on the Superbowl level quality offenses that are available in the game and others have maxed out the college level defenses that are available. The ones with the Superbowl offense are thrilled that they can score touchdown after touchdown against such inferior opponents. Where is the challenge in such an uneven matchup?
I don't have supoerbowl offenses, however I don't see any major issue if the Superbowl offense can touchdown college level defense. The real issue is that the superbowl offense can touchdown after touchdown against Superbowl defense (as finca health stays the same for ALL defenses so 6 clicks will do the job)

Smurful30

Why don't you tell them the whole story how I was like 10 levels above you, I'm level 51 and I think you were low 40s? My training camp is maxed missile training and my Diegos aren't even maxed rank, I only have one 6-rank. As 10 levels above you in should walk over your base. What this really is about is war matchmaking, all our guys were just higher level than yours.

Julio

I don't have supoerbowl offenses, however I don't see any major issue if the Superbowl offense can touchdown college level defense. The real issue is that the superbowl offense can touchdown after touchdown against Superbowl defense (as finca health stays the same for ALL defenses so 6 clicks will do the job)
My point with the analogy is that the game only allows college level defense. People think they have Superbowl defense but it's not available, they can't get close to "pro" level. It's a very uneven game when it comes to offense available versus defense.

Julio

Why don't you tell them the whole story how I was like 10 levels above you, I'm level 51 and I think you were low 40s? My training camp is maxed missile training and my Diegos aren't even maxed rank, I only have one 6-rank. As 10 levels above you in should walk over your base. What this really is about is war matchmaking, all our guys were just higher level than yours.
Thank you for clarifying. Yes, if you are 10 levels higher you are going to easily destroy the base regardless of the attack type. No problems with that.

Unfortunately, this happens outside of wars in day to day player versus player attacks where the players are similar in level.

Ceto

Banned
I am the heavy weight champion of the world, I play only with Gustavo and destroy every base

EgregiousParagon.

Because you are not 10 levels higher... +1 At least this is what system reported. I think you are a troll. Unless you don't know your own level...

Capture+_2017-05-05-03-11-39.jpg

And this is your current camp.
Capture+_2017-05-05-03-31-30.jpg

Last edited:

Ceto

Banned
Win some. Lose some!
Bingo...... That's called "game play"
Who cares if they nuke RL's / Cannons whatever with missiles / FB and a few other defenses... That's the strategy of loading up your power on these offensive talents vs some players who try to defend or take out some of the troops who get deployed.
That's called"game play"

Sitting on your effin Ipad and doing 5 clicks on your Finca without "landing" troops is hardly considered "gameplay"

Bases are meant to be raided. That's the idea. Deploying troops and actually working for your winning raid is actually called "gameplay"

Unless your one of these idiot's who thinks " 5 clicks" is considered gameplay and I'm a monster strategist player because I can kill your Finca with 5 clicks.
Go and Play Barbie please and stop crying

Maniakbn96

At 41 you get to upgrade finca, nurv gas, extra canon, etc.. It will have a new layout.

And I posted that for developers to reduce finca attacks
Yes but there are much bases in game which only can be missiled down because of the layout...

And free energy gifts, given by buildings or sics directly near finca to make possible missile hits one, two or sometimes 3 targets is not a game problem...

Sure there is a problem with no deploy, but surly 50 percent of no deploy attacks could be avoided with a smarter layout...

Some are impossible to defend you are right, but some are not smart...

Do not know how is it excactly here in this example, so only explain the possibilities and no personal attack against you

Adreana

Well in this game you can max something, la quica, firebombs, missiles, flashbang and so on. Why would you cry because someone invested a lot to be able to do that? Some players spend money and a lot of time to be able to do just that !

Would you be more happy if he destroyed you with 30 second flashbangs? or with super pumped up fuegos?

What is the difference? If someone chooses to invest in something or another?

And your defense is bad , you will find out why.

This game is not meant that you build the best defense and no one can take you ! Is meant for raiding and attacking .

Some take 9/10 players with paratroopers. Some take everyhing with gordos max. If someone attacks you with max gordso or max flashbangs are you gonna come and cry here too?

They up the finca health at lvl 22 !

And one more question : How many players destroy your base like that? 1/100 or 99/100 ?

So stop crying.
Compleatly Agree ... can't cry bcouse everything...

Geoff

People twist about anything in this game!! So what you get missiled and firebombed and no troops deployed. That's the game! People who invest a lot of money and time are going to be able to do things better than people who don't spend a lot ( like me spent about £60 and at level 49 ) I get missiled and that's all but other hand I get level 46-48 on my map that I can destroy with a mix of fire bombs and missiles. So it's a simple case of you win some you lose some. Just enjoy the game and make best of what you have and what you can get just like I do.

Julio

Maybe they just need to change the name of the game to Narcos Air Wars. Then everyone's expectations will be met.

LVMonkey

More Like Narcos WHINE Wars.. friggin' whiney b*tch haters ruin everything in life. They act like they get 6-shot killed 24/7 when it's more like once a day. Their lives just suck so bad they have nothing else to do but bring other people down.