Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ridiculous

EgregiousParagon.

We are adding some counter strats in the future to help deal with this type of attack. The game should have strats and counter strats and we want to further flesh out ways to deal with different types of attacks.
Thank you. In the end, if not for us, do this for FTX. It will help the bottom line when users are continuesly upgrading. Spending money and gold not just once to get a tallent but also to play the game. The intent of the game ... to upgrade squads to have a better chance. This "strategy" requires no troops and allows to clear the board in no time. No reason for anyone to spend gold faster troop rebuild. When players pay once for the rest of the game - is not a sound decision.

D-Block

Banned
To all you 4 Diego scumbags.....pls understand that winning a battle in 6-8 clicks makes this game a complete joke!!! Also REAL gamers enjoy a challenge when playing so wtf is the point of MAXING out four Diegos??? Nobody thinks you're good!!!! :eek:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Chase please dont make all the gold and U.S currency i spent go in vain by making my scorpions Completely ineffective.. i spend $25 a week on this game, pls dont scatter your dedicated spenders.. please
We definitely will not be doing that.

Mike Toreno

Anti missile defense ? Ya i agree as long FTX make it really harder to build it ... just like we collect all 4 diego squad with talent just to be able destroy finca with a missile..
+MS Damage of a x4 Diego squad can destroy an AMD system with one strike.