Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ridiculous

SmurfU32

@EgregiousParagon You are crying out loud that I raided you without deploying...maybe you should tell the others what kind of tricks you are using to be online all the time :) I have you on the map since 2 days and cannot click on you to wipe your finca with missiles :)

Mike Toreno

now you really done it whit that reaper poeple now have 100%k of health in rockets that crazy what you have to do is give back scorpion the firebomb damage back asap make it like before cause now yiu make the game even more crazy whit reaper make funca anti misiile and firebomb and give more power to missiles and firebombs and put down the energy to use both so people be aveliable to beat fincas whit 5 max out reapers cause now is really more crazy you make the problem bigger whut that sicario reaper
The Anti-Missile defense Cartel deployed is effective against reaper.
The Game balancing soon enough will prove that the Reaper is a well balanced attacker
no cheats nerfers.

Marv

Banned
Reaper
The Game balancing soon enough will prove that the Reaper is a well balanced attacker
no cheats nerfers.

Reaper a attack sicario?
I tought it was a defense sicario with rocketlauncher health

Anti missile defence affected agains reaper ? Dont you mean diego?

Marv

Banned
@EgregiousParagon You are crying out loud that I raided you without deploying...maybe you should tell the others what kind of tricks you are using to be online all the time :) I have you on the map since 2 days and cannot click on you to wipe your finca with missiles :)
Bleustack the next update wil stop that

EgregiousParagon.

Since you decided to address me directly, I am going to post another video.. So all these liars claiming that a layout makes a difference.

Sorry for the inconvenience, having to wait for your five clicks.

>maybe you should tell the others what kind of tricks you are using to be online all the time

Just wait till my java fixes are ready... If I am going to play this game, I am going to make it more fair...
I am done buying from FTX.

Last edited:

Seyfert

no cheats nerfers.
Anti missile defense ? Ya i agree as long FTX make it really harder to build it ... just like we collect all 4 diego squad with talent just to be able destroy finca with a missile..

SmurfU32

Since you decided to address me directly, I am going to post another video.. So all these liars claiming that a layout makes a difference.

>maybe you should tell the others what kind of tricks you are using to be online all the time

Just wait till my java fixes are ready... If I am going to play this game, I am going to make it more fair...

A thief crying "Stop thief"

SmurfU32

And by the way, killing defense sicarios also provides energy...you'd better keep them away from your finca.

Jayjay

Well in this game you can max something, la quica, firebombs, missiles, flashbang and so on. Why would you cry because someone invested a lot to be able to do that? Some players spend money and a lot of time to be able to do just that !

Would you be more happy if he destroyed you with 30 second flashbangs? or with super pumped up fuegos?

What is the difference? If someone chooses to invest in something or another?

And your defense is bad , you will find out why.

This game is not meant that you build the best defense and no one can take you ! Is meant for raiding and attacking .

Some take 9/10 players with paratroopers. Some take everyhing with gordos max. If someone attacks you with max gordso or max flashbangs are you gonna come and cry here too?

They up the finca health at lvl 22 !

And one more question : How many players destroy your base like that? 1/100 or 99/100 ?

So stop crying.
Yeah your rigt tester, billy bob just stop complaining man.. i used to get raided like that, but now i actually put a good amount of money in this game and it pisses me off that their are whinners like you who make me regrete spending so much money on this game because ftx listens to little spenders like you and ruin the game for me..

EgregiousParagon.

Yeah your rigt tester, billy bob just stop complaining man.. i used to get raided like that, but now i actually put a good amount of money in this game and it pisses me off that their are whinners like you who make me regrete spending so much money on this game because ftx listens to little spenders like you and ruin the game for me..
The whole $25 they got from you.;)

Jayjay

The whole $25 they got from you.;)
Im not cheap i dont mind.. you cant get under my skin obviously you dont understand how the world works, devolpers cater to those who pay their bills not to those who dont... just like you cater to the person you work for who pays your bills... it would be a very bad and illogical move if the devs actually listened to your complaints

EgregiousParagon.

You know what, than explain why they blocked finca attacks with smoke and paratroopers, that does required a skill to do.
But this B.S> attack that requires no skill, no planning, no strategy ... five hits - is GOOD, well at least according to You.

Undo the paratrooper fix, so I can give these loosers their medicine.

Jayjay

You know what, than explain why they blocked finca attacks with smoke and paratroopers, that does required a skill to do.
But this B.S> attack that requires no skill, no planning, no strategy ... five hits - is GOOD, well at least according to You.

Undo the paratrooper fix, so I can give these loosers their medicine.
Thats just like asking why rich people do and get what ever they want without going through so many hurdles the poor or less unfortuante go through.. even if they fix this so called "problem" paying player will ALWAYS have an advantage over non playing players.., so stop wasting your time and energy making USELESS complaints about the game.. you are in a fairy tail world where companies profit from people liking their business decisions and not people actually spending momey on their product.. come on man wake up

EgregiousParagon.

Ok I have 4 out of 5 attacks today all non-deploy or low deploy. That makes the game cheap and stupid. It involves no talent, no brain activity was wasted. You saw one of your buddies stated "No way I am going to spend over 20 minutes clearing the entire map".

I normally have 11 players + 6 - 8 outposts. He cleared them under 20 minutes.

Name another game that essentially has "You won" button.

>paying player will ALWAYS have an advantage over non playing players

I already responded to your I spent $25 - so I should not be required to use any brain power or skills to win.
I am not a free player either..

Jayjay

Ok I have 4 out of 5 attacks today all non-deploy or low deploy. That makes the game cheap and stupid. It involves no talent, no brain activity was wasted. You saw one of your buddies stated "No way I am going to spend over 20 minutes clearing the entire map".

I normally have 11 players + 6 - 8 outposts. He cleared them under 20 minutes.

Name another game that essentially has "You won" button.

>paying player will ALWAYS have an advantage over non playing players

I already responded to your I spent $25 - so I should not be required to use any brain power or skills to win.
I am not a free player either..
Ill give you a simple solution.. to solve your troubles.. (Delete Narcos cartel wars, and proceed with your life) this way you can refrain from raising your blood pressure level and mine at the same time 2 birds 1 stone buddy highly recommend it

Ulquiorra

Well.....i am lvl 49 & my finca lvl 18, i get this type of attks regularly. It makes the game so easy & kinda boring if ppl always attk u using Diegos & missile your finca. Its a disadvantage for lower finca to progress if they get this type of attk regularly & unable to revenge. I feel u bro....but what can we do when nothing was done. Sooner or later no one will play this game.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Anti missile defense ? Ya i agree as long FTX make it really harder to build it ... just like we collect all 4 diego squad with talent just to be able destroy finca with a missile..
We are adding some counter strats in the future to help deal with this type of attack. The game should have strats and counter strats and we want to further flesh out ways to deal with different types of attacks.

Jayjay

We are adding some counter strats in the future to help deal with this type of attack. The game should have strats and counter strats and we want to further flesh out ways to deal with different types of attacks.
Chase please dont make all the gold and U.S currency i spent go in vain by making my scorpions Completely ineffective.. i spend $25 a week on this game, pls dont scatter your dedicated spenders.. please