Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ridiculous

Julio

haha. It is a fun game. It seems to me that the people who are most upset about changing the game are not the ones who are getting missiled and bombed without their opponent deploying but those who can currently clear their map in 20 minutes with no troops deployed... They enjoy having a superiority over their opponents with the current game design and they don't want a more balanced offense/ defense. Personally, i would like to see some more balance in the game. People mention that defenses just need to be laid out better. Better defensive tactics may help however there is a definite skew in this game towards offensive capabilities.

Firebombing and missile striking an opponent without any real offensive tactics being used cheapens the game and limits it potential.

LVMonkey

haha. It is a fun game. It seems to me that the people who are most upset about changing the game are not the ones who are getting missiled and bombed without their opponent deploying but those who can currently clear their map in 20 minutes with no troops deployed... They enjoy having a superiority over their opponents with the current game design and they don't want a more balanced offense/ defense. Personally, i would like to see some more balance in the game. People mention that defenses just need to be laid out better. Better defensive tactics may help however there is a definite skew in this game towards offensive capabilities.

Firebombing and missile striking an opponent without any real offensive tactics being used cheapens the game and limits it potential.
This isn't true. I can missile bases, and i get missiled by others. I don't care if someone doesn't deploy. It doesn't happen 10 times a day.

I CHOOSE to spend my resources on upgrading training camp and helipad and missiles NON-STOP. I run 4 diegos for their missile bonus. It's a STRATEGY, and that's it. Strategies shouldn't be nerfed. Bad players get nerfed by their own bad strategies. @Chase - FTX Games

If others CHOOSE to upgrade their wood and stone and a bunch of other nonsense instead, or they want to run some Darwin or Lobo for their sics then they get what they deserve for poor gameplay... and that is the ENTIRE point here. POOR GAMEPLAYERS who did all the wrong things with their POOR STRATEGY are now butthurt that the rest of us who have goals to destroy are destroying them. It's a friggin' WAR.. and WAR rewards the strong.

WEAK PLAYERS with WEAK STRATEGIES are the ones most upset and are calling for a "nerfing" to make up for their POOR DECISIONS and POOR GAMEPLAY! Then they do it under the WEAK guise of "balance," when there's NO SUCH THING as balanced gameplay or a balanced WAR!

LVMonkey

People mention that defenses just need to be laid out better. Better defensive tactics may help however there is a definite skew in this game towards offensive capabilities.
This is blatantly untrue as well. The bases I can missile have idiots that stack defensive building against their compound, allowing me to gain more energy to get the last missiles in to destroy it, so layout is CRITICAL!
Also, I have fellow cartel members that have 100k rocket launchers due to defensive sics... how is that not "skewed" defensively???

OH, and I can't missile their bases much less their RLs!!

Julio

This isn't true. I can missile bases, and i get missiled by others. I don't care if someone doesn't deploy. It doesn't happen 10 times a day.

I CHOOSE to spend my resources on upgrading training camp and helipad and missiles NON-STOP. I run 4 diegos for their missile bonus. It's a STRATEGY, and that's it. Strategies shouldn't be nerfed. Bad players get nerfed by their own bad strategies. @Chase - FTX Games

If others CHOOSE to upgrade their wood and stone and a bunch of other nonsense instead, or they want to run some Darwin or Lobo for their sics then they get what they deserve for poor gameplay... and that is the ENTIRE point here. POOR GAMEPLAYERS who did all the wrong things with their POOR STRATEGY are now butthurt that the rest of us who have goals to destroy are destroying them. It's a friggin' WAR.. and WAR rewards the strong.

WEAK PLAYERS with WEAK STRATEGIES are the ones most upset and are calling for a "nerfing" to make up for their POOR DECISIONS and POOR GAMEPLAY! Then they do it under the WEAK guise of "balance," when there's NO SUCH THING as balanced gameplay or a balanced WAR!
I'm all for effective strategies and I appreciate that this game rewards players for developing effective offensive strategies such as focusing on training related to missiles, bombs, flash, etc.

I personally would like to see defenses beefed up where players can't just clear their map in 20 minutes. I would like to see tactics matter, not just bombing ability.

BillyBob

Banned
This is blatantly untrue as well. The bases I can missile have idiots that stack defensive building against their compound, allowing me to gain more energy to get the last missiles in to destroy it, so layout is CRITICAL!
Also, I have fellow cartel members that have 100k rocket launchers due to defensive sics... how is that not "skewed" defensively???

OH, and I can't missile their bases much less their RLs!!

You like many don`t comprehend what players are talking about. They are NOT complaining.
They are questioning the entire logistics of the game with the ability to do 5 clicks and kill a Finca.
Why would any bother to seek defensive set-ups and spend on upgrading their rocket launchers or piercing cannons to higher levels with sicarios like Butcher or Smokey`s or whatever as they are NOT needed anymore because the normal gameplay is nowto just get Diego`s and boost them to take out a Finca with 5 `clicks on your Ipad.

DSD

I think an apt analogy of where this game is now is that players have spent real money on the Superbowl level quality offenses that are available in the game and others have maxed out the college level defenses that are available. The ones with the Superbowl offense are thrilled that they can score touchdown after touchdown against such inferior opponents. Where is the challenge in such an uneven matchup?
Come on, Julio. 4x purple La Quicas with max talents for flashing... Is that even? Ingenious idea - I liked it. I don't moan. You flashed me out, I missiled you in return. Level 30-40s won't be meeting such monsters until let's say level 45. You wanna stay tuned up, there are ways. You don't wanna face the monsters, then stay low lvl and abuse the ranking system. Soon though there won't be any matching opponents in the wars for these guys. Bottomline, everyone chooses for themselves whether to put money in and how much. I'd say if you are smart and understand the mechanics of the game, you don't need to put alot, but you need more time. You choose how to play.

DSD

Half the damage of the missiles ti the fincas and problem is solved.

DSD

But then how do you stop Julio? Nerf his flashing? ;)
That's just a suggestion for a new thread. :))

Julio

actually my talents aren't maxed, but glad you liked it!!

One solution is to up the energy cost for subsequent uses of the different weapons (yes, you can put flash on the list).

EgregiousParagon.

DEAR CHASE@FTX CAN I OR YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD?

It became totally pointless. Nothing but recitement of already made arguments.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
DEAR CHASE@FTX CAN I OR YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD?

It became totally pointless. Nothing but recitement of already made arguments.
I will leave it open, but I agree in a sense.

The whole thread can be summarized quickly:
Most want to stop strats that do not require deploying troops (without nerfs).

Just know that we are indeed listening and reading.

Tiberius

We are keeping a close eye on this. Thanks for your feedback.
There might be an interesting fix to the whole Diego missile attack complaints.
come up with a new defence sicario with air defence abilities. He can reduce impact by let us say 10% at 6 stars and such ability cannot be fused. Better yet, have one deffending against missles and one against FBs. This will force players to change their existing sicarios reducing the outrageous health on launchers and piercing cannons making troop attacks more realistic. It is also a good way to get more money out of us .

Last edited:

LAGRIMA

now you really done it whit that reaper poeple now have 100%k of health in rockets that crazy what you have to do is give back scorpion the firebomb damage back asap make it like before cause now yiu make the game even more crazy whit reaper make funca anti misiile and firebomb and give more power to missiles and firebombs and put down the energy to use both so people be aveliable to beat fincas whit 5 max out reapers cause now is really more crazy you make the problem bigger whut that sicario reaper

LVMonkey

LVMonkey.... Just as your name resides you. Your an idiot.
Well Billybob, thank you for your amazing incite. Now let the adults go back to talking and you can go back to the children's table.

LAGRIMA

fix the league last 3 months the same 5 people start the league ahead of everybody by like 200 medals you think that fear they getting the prizes whit out doing nothing you know how much gold they getting for free the las 3 months like 3000 in gold pluss the 12 chest crazy everybody suposed to have a chance to win those prizes and you give to the same 5 people last 3 months why are they better than everybody or what i spend to much money in the game i want a chance to win the league and get some free gold is time that you fix that cause im getting tired when this league is over and the same 5 people start ahead again by more than 200 medals im calling google play to ask for all my money back cause is not fear i wasted money to have a chance to win prizes and you give them every week for free to the same 5 people crazy another think i wasted like 10000 gold in talents for my sicarios in the base to make strong and now means nothing i want that gold back to use it in something else and the past 4 months i been asking to fix my game cause when i get raid and i defended my base i wont get the gold bars like everybody you know how much gold i lost there cause i get raid a lot and i never get gold for it past 4 months i been asking to fix that and nobody anwers

ogkush

^ omg long sentence ever

Most want to stop strats that do not require deploying troops (without nerfs).

yup

Vinnie Di Maggio

fix the league last 3 months the same 5 people (...) i been asking to fix that and nobody anwers
LAGRIMA I guess you spent quite an amount of time writing this message, so you probably intend people to read it. But people won't read such a dense block of text with no punctuation marks whatsoever. I would kindly suggest you make a writing effort otherwise you will probably just lose time.

Marv

Banned
LAGRIMA I guess you spent quite an amount of time writing this message, so you probably intend people to read it. But people won't read such a dense block of text with no punctuation marks whatsoever. I would kindly suggest you make a writing effort otherwise you will probably just lose time.

Its only a shame that the only good sicarios at the moment are diego an scorpion. The rest is al garbage for attacking.

Seyfert

You guys should listen to Player who is spending not a free player with alots of complain..