Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

Bogan

OK. Newbie question and then a statement.
Q.) can't you all create another cartel leaving the ghost alone in his cartel ? Pros and cons ? I have no idea... pls tell me
Statement) Am planning to grow and spend some money in this game. We are in three from Italy. But...if this thing might happen in a future...well... I'll reconsider everything and might uninstall. Would not be a problem doing it. Bogan please let us know how this ends.
Thanks
Yeah we could all leave and start again (that’s the only solution ftx has given us) but between us we’ve spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this cartel to get us to where we are. @Chase - FTX Games needs to get the developers to bring in something to be able to fix this situation because there are so many cartels in this exact same position.

Tigerman

Yeah we could all leave and start again (that’s the only solution ftx has given us) but between us we’ve spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this cartel to get us to where we are. @Chase - FTX Games needs to get the developers to bring in something to be able to fix this situation because there are so many cartels in this exact same position.
I got that. What I don't know is what do you lose by exiting current cartel and migrating to a new one ? Is it like starting a new game ? Do you keep your bases ?
Thanks, ciao.

Thug Life

Me myself I have no time for no deploys. Give me a nuke button so I can nuke the whole board. It will save a lot of time trust me

Bogan

I got that. What I don't know is what do you lose by exiting current cartel and migrating to a new one ? Is it like starting a new game ? Do you keep your bases ?
Thanks, ciao.
If we all migrate to a new cartel you lose everything and have to start again and when ur a level 50-60 cartel that’s really not an option. It’s taken a yr or 2 to get this far and thousands of dollars in gold from active players.

Tigerman

If we all migrate to a new cartel you lose everything and have to start again and when ur a level 50-60 cartel that’s really not an option. It’s taken a yr or 2 to get this far and thousands of dollars in gold from active players.
And they don't do anything to fix this ? Wow. Strange. They should make it possible with a small expense of money. Don't see why not. Any idea why ?

TonyCasto

Why doesn't chase have a reply to this question???? this affects hundreds of cartels and actually stops people from spending gold in some of these cartels due to the fact of a missing capo. It would be in your guy's favour to be able to change the roles of an Mia capo so members will feel safe spending more and more gold in their cartels.

Renan

Competitors are doing things that this game can't do but FTX doesn't have any answers? Most cartels that are stuck with an inactive capo have spent thousands of dollars yet their capo is usually around level 30 who doesn't seem to have purchased anything in the game. It's a small feature that can be implemented without harming anyone. Also, most apps that require us to login have an auto self-destruction feature after a few months of inactivity. You should include that in your T&C for players that hold the highest position in a cartel. If someone ever wants to come back to the game just let him contact the support team and his account will be restored. Developers will need to start being a little bit more flexible as the game progresses further and the market is becoming more crowded with better mobile games.

I sent a suggestion last week that I hope will be followed up. It's a quick solution that can be accepted by most people for the time being.
  • Make a capo hangout building or something to gather compound sicarios from all members.
  • Each player can submit a maximum of 2 compound sicarios.
  • Don't have to be a falcon or higher to put compound sicarios.
  • There's not much difference being a falcon or a recruit apart from being able to put a compound sicario (same donation limit, same rewards from wars, same contribution to cartel chest).
  • Capo, RH, or lieutenant can pick a maximum of 16 sicarios like usual from all of the gathered sicarios.
  • Players will start spending gold to upgrade a second compound sicario and experiment with new compound layouts.
  • Destroying a compound will be a lot tougher and more challenging.
  • Cartels with an inactive capo are no longer stuck with a low level compound sicario.
But again, the main issue lies in my first paragraph that needs to be looked at.

Bogan

Competitors are doing things that this game can't do but FTX doesn't have any answers? Most cartels that are stuck with an inactive capo have spent thousands of dollars yet their capo is usually around level 30 who doesn't seem to have purchased anything in the game. It's a small feature that can be implemented without harming anyone. Also, most apps that require us to login have an auto self-destruction feature after a few months of inactivity. You should include that in your T&C for players that hold the highest position in a cartel. If someone ever wants to come back to the game just let him contact the support team and his account will be restored. Developers will need to start being a little bit more flexible as the game progresses further and the market is becoming more crowded with better mobile games.

I sent a suggestion last week that I hope will be followed up. It's a quick solution that can be accepted by most people for the time being.
  • Make a capo hangout building or something to gather compound sicarios from all members.
  • There's not much difference being a falcon or a recruit apart from being able to put a compound sicario (same donation limit, same rewards from wars, same contribution to cartel chest).
  • Capo, RH, or lieutenant can pick a maximum of 16 sicarios like usual from all of the gathered sicarios.
  • Players will start spending gold to upgrade a second compound sicario and experiment with new compound layouts.
  • Cartels with an inactive capo are no longer stuck with a low level compound sicario.
But again, the main issue lies in my first paragraph that needs to be looked at.
Some nice suggestions their Renan

I2el3ell

+1

The sad thing is that ftx, Chase and his Team behind doesnt really care or they arent able to do anything without asking playtech.
And if its about playtech all that matters for them are their online lottery.

At least we don't See any changes at all. Same goes for the Forum.. never saw a Forum like this with only 1 Administrator and without Moderator..

Tigerman

+1

The sad thing is that ftx, Chase and his Team behind doesnt really care or they arent able to do anything without asking playtech.
And if its about playtech all that matters for them are their online lottery.

At least we don't See any changes at all. Same goes for the Forum.. never saw a Forum like this with only 1 Administrator and without Moderator..
Meaning, they're not making enough money so not worth investing too much around it. Pity. But as usual , money rules, and obviously they can't write that. Oh well, good luck to the pro players, having a hard time I see. I am playing in spare time and will not spend too much. Actually don't think I will spend anymore now, after I read all this.
Ciao

Renan

Meaning, they're not making enough money so not worth investing too much around it. Pity. But as usual , money rules, and obviously they can't write that. Oh well, good luck to the pro players, having a hard time I see. I am playing in spare time and will not spend too much. Actually don't think I will spend anymore now, after I read all this.
Ciao
Actually if you start from the beginning you have a chance to plan everything carefully. Upgrades, fusing talents, training, etc. You just need to find out from the more experienced players what should be prioritized first, what not to build and use, and how to get it done. But for players like me and a thousand others who have spent quite some time and money in the game, it's not really worth it to start over and "abandon" our main account. Even if we do have the resources, will take some time to get to a competitive level.

Chef Chick

@Chase - FTX Games I agree with the removing of an inactive capo. Surely you would want to keep more active money spending people not ones that just leave and hold up a space that could be taken over by someone that is more involved with the game. Keep the game active with active members. You have access to emails of players send a email stating their account will be disabled that way you will be protected and everyone is happy :)

Neon234

I think we can close this thread without further discussions:cool:. ZERO % feedback is considered in the biggg Update!

They could have silently released this update with whatever they wanted to do without creating so much drama in the news and in this thread!:)