Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

Muhammed

YOU GUYS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ON YOUR HANDS AND IT NEEDS A TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. THOSE FREE GOLD OFFERS ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY PEOPLE RUNNING EMULATORS. SO IF THEY HAVE 100 WINDOWS OPEN THEY RECEIVE THE REWARD X100.... CHECK OUT TURF HOGS CARTEL, DECAP NATIONS and more specifically POLOMAN CARTEL.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE ALL PLAYERS USING THIS NEED TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

AIRPLANE MODE WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT THIS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT FTX SUPPORT

Muhammed

I am talking a out people getting upwards of 500k gold running emulators while doing the gold wall. I have several people I my league that have jumped 5 or more levels overnight, revenge list with 2 players who attacked me yesterday at lvl 49 and are now level 55 and 56 with maxed ground defense.... absolutely atrocious.

Muhammed

The whole Poloman compound has went from level 65- lvl 77 in a matter of days. That's just not possible without winning the lottery. You are talking literally hundreds of thousands of dollars on ammo and speed ups.

estrika

when you have multiple windows and start same offer in each of them you only collect gold one time

fahdi1985

i haven't even tried this wall even ONCE. i am not a beggar and don't want 5 and 6 gold for doing some offer. plus it will give some sort of profit to ftx, which i don't want;):p

estrika

i tested i use emulator not for cheating but better to pinpoint bombs etc (and my phone is old one htc desire), i created a clone of my android VM and tried offer of downloading lords mobile 8 gold in both, i got the 8 first VM counted 8 more gold i got 8 more gold to my total, in second VM it counted 8 gold but nothing happened to total. anyways was just a test honestly i dont have time to spend in offers for 5 or 6 gold, the good ones you need to get to lvl ? and i dont have time for that too. i have 2 builders and clean my map each time i play, is enough to do the upgrades i need at least for now.

YOU GUYS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ON YOUR HANDS AND IT NEEDS A TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. THOSE FREE GOLD OFFERS ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY PEOPLE RUNNING EMULATORS. SO IF THEY HAVE 100 WINDOWS OPEN THEY RECEIVE THE REWARD X100.... CHECK OUT TURF HOGS CARTEL, DECAP NATIONS and more specifically POLOMAN CARTEL.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE ALL PLAYERS USING THIS NEED TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

AIRPLANE MODE WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT THIS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT FTX SUPPORT
Totally agree, this problem is just as bad as the clickers! There are lev 39 with 3700 medals???
Explain that!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are aware of the exploit and have already released a fix for it - live on Google and will be soon on iOS. The punitive action on the accounts who participated, and we do have a list of all who did participate - it's not hard to single out this sort of data, will at minimum be a full rollback before any of this started - so a few days lost and obviously all gains from the exploit. Could be worse, that part will be determined soon.

Patron andres

D9698A73-59E2-4FDC-8AC5-2679BF364183.jpeg
We are aware of the exploit and have already released a fix for it - live on Google and will be soon on iOS. The punitive action on the accounts who participated, and we do have a list of all who did participate - it's not hard to single out this sort of data, will at minimum be a full rollback before any of this started - so a few days lost and obviously all gains from the exploit. Could be worse, that part will be determined soon.
dan, you're going to ban partner, jajajajajaj for cheat

Patron andres

View attachment 1268
dan, you're going to ban partner, jajajajajaj for cheat
@Dan
@Chase - FTX Games
you do not think to do anything ??

Attachments

Julio

I thought the punishment for cheating was a ban. When did it change back to tacit approval?

Maniakbn96

A few days lost?!?!? This works since you brought the wall into the game... 100 percent

Muhammed

The whole Poloman compound should be removed from the game for starters.... 12 levels in a couple days??? That's insanity, then start looking into the individual players... a roll back isn't the answer at all... 100% banned with ZERO chance of return.... that may deter others from cheating in the future.