Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

orion

why don't you deal with real problems in game like capo is out of war? make out of war by rank not by medals!
make finca untouchable for airstrike!
you have 10 minimum like this!
Finca untouchable? Hahaha. And who will spend money after that?
Now a lot of players spend money for skills and talents and sicario to get down finca with no deploy attack and others spend money for skills and talents to protect their bases.
Now we have talents, when they couldnt sell more talents, came rings and rings with small rings.
In the future will come squares, triangles, octagons, triangles in a circle, circles in a triangles, etc...

It's easier than fixing the game and making it playable and fair for all players.

Muhammed

@Chase - FTX Games what action has been taken against the cheaters?

I was specifically told by Veronia @ FTX support action woukd be taken and the issue resolved after the update. (The update to announce veteran sic). There has since been another update (introduction of veteran sic). All bases I knew about remain the same, no roll backs no bans as per terms of service and player agreement.

IS ANYTHING ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?

I ask you this because player support hasn't responded in almost 3 days.

renda

They cant respond on support in decent time so don't expect them to solve anything soon about it :D
Seams to me that priority is to develop something new to grab more money from players, other isn't important...

Chino

They cant respond on support in decent time so don't expect them to solve anything soon about it :D
Seams to me that priority is to develop something new to grab more money from players, other isn't important...
Of course have you seen how much it will cost to get the Veteran Sicarios wow just wow...........

CULEBRA

@Chase - FTX Games what action has been taken against the cheaters?

I was specifically told by Veronia @ FTX support action woukd be taken and the issue resolved after the update. (The update to announce veteran sic). There has since been another update (introduction of veteran sic). All bases I knew about remain the same, no roll backs no bans as per terms of service and player agreement.

IS ANYTHING ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?

I ask you this because player support hasn't responded in almost 3 days.
Muhammed you are an absolute POSER, if i knew the bug I would use it plain and simple. Don't tell me you are a morally correct player of NARCOS, better go play Pokémon Go, you would love it

Muhammed you are an absolute POSER, if i knew the bug I would use it plain and simple. Don't tell me you are a morally correct player of NARCOS, better go play Pokémon Go, you would love it
You're right Culebra! Proper salty sour jealous grapes spring to mind

renda

Of course have you seen how much it will cost to get the Veteran Sicarios wow just wow...........
Yes insane. It looked to me as a joke have to kill really good sicarios to get veteran and again invest lot of gold again to get talent you need. Almost forgot 300 dices also you need to buy... I invested a lot like my coplayers but now im thinkin is it worth it?

Maniakbn96

Yes insane. It looked to me as a joke have to kill really good sicarios to get veteran and again invest lot of gold again to get talent you need. Almost forgot 300 dices also you need to buy... I invested a lot like my coplayers but now im thinkin is it worth it?
Honestly I think this is the first time the price is ok.. I mean you gain 80 extra energy if he is maxed without talents...
And you must not burn good sics... you can burn sics with lvl1 and zero talents because only stars are in portant...

But what really hardcore is, the gear you need to get the veteran to 5 stars.. it is three times as much as a normal sic needs...

BTW @Chase - FTX Games upgrade a veteran sic to 5 stars does not work, you Klick on upgrade but nothing happens..

FTX are trying to rake in as much money as they can from the working man so they can have same wages... and in case Escobar's family follow through with suing Netflix/FTX for copyright infringement...

renda

Honestly I think this is the first time the price is ok.. I mean you gain 80 extra energy if he is maxed without talents...
And you must not burn good sics... you can burn sics with lvl1 and zero talents because only stars are in portant...

But what really hardcore is, the gear you need to get the veteran to 5 stars.. it is three times as much as a normal sic needs...

BTW @Chase - FTX Games upgrade a veteran sic to 5 stars does not work, you Klick on upgrade but nothing happens..
Yes stars are required and it is lot of crafting till you get them. And finaly when you got this veteran it is at lvl 1 with only 10% of energy gain then again upgrade with platas crafting gears till you reach maximum 40% and on that again you need to give it talents...

Maniakbn96

Yes stars are required and it is lot of crafting till you get them. And finaly when you got this veteran it is at lvl 1 with only 10% of energy gain then again upgrade with platas crafting gears till you reach maximum 40% and on that again you need to give it talents...
You can give them the 40 percent twice bro... that two attributes

8152B76A-3866-4815-B73A-298CD10EFDBB.jpeg

oh man.. there is no hacker or cheater its a design flaw in the game.. lets just start punishing people for playing eh?

if you guys want to blame anyone blame the high and mighty chase and his team.. introducing the gold wall out of nothing but pure greed!

TAP FOR FREE GOLD and apparently thats what its giving people! blame the devs and chase the whole of FTX are brainwashing you guys!