Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Jayjay

Im not here to break B***s chase but i feel you have wasted my time and effort explaining my concerns to you and you beat around the bush enough.. until i have to ask you again if you had a chance to speak to your team about the bug/issue i am representing for many players who have also spoken out about it and i wait days for a reponse and you give this weak "not really my problem" response... really you have broken my heart chase.. @Chase - FTX Games

Last edited:

Mike Toreno

Im not here to break B***s chase but i feel you have wasted my time and effort explaining my concerns to you and you beat around the bush enough.. until i have to ask you again if you had a chance to speak to your team about the bug/issue i am representing for many players who have also spoken out about it and i wait days for a reponse and you give this weak cornered response... really you broken my heart chase.. @Chase - FTX Games
Chase died of a heart disease! What an oaf!

Vinnie Di Maggio

I think Chase's primary job mission isn't to answer questions on this forum so you shouldn't expect every single question answered, and patience is necessary. In general every important topic is taken into consideration.

Regarding the league issue, I have contacted the support. If everyone does the same they will probably feel the concern eventually.

Juan Crashy

Hi. Same stuff different week...

The leagues are a total artificiality...

I am encouraged by Chase checking in on the thread. At least we should get some feedback. Not hopeful that it will be fixed...
Just dont hold your breath.... Maybe next month

D-Block3

chase and his SCAM team trying to figure out to make money out of finca that's why it's taking them so long. I don't think he looks at this thread never mind noticing
Chase is a ****.....I bet he'll notice that o_O

Vinnie Di Maggio

I must admit I'm rather disappointed in this whole forum thing and the good words that @Chase - FTX Games wrote earlier. I thought this was going to be a place where the most active players would have a word and that a dialogue would be possible with the game creators, but this thread proves that it is obviously not the case.

Either the devs don't care at all about us and Chase is just an illusion of someone helpful, or the answer is simply too shameful to be told here. In any case this is a big disappointment. I'm not going to be very active on this forum anymore.

Yeo

I must admit I'm rather disappointed in this whole forum thing and the good words that @Chase - FTX Games wrote earlier. I thought this was going to be a place where the most active players would have a word and that a dialogue would be possible with the game creators, but this thread proves that it is obviously not the case.

Either the devs don't care at all about us and Chase is just an illusion of someone helpful, or the answer is simply too shameful to be told here. In any case this is a big disappointment. I'm not going to be very active on this forum anymore.

Likewise. I made an effort to give legit feedback and questions but nothing matured out of it. I'm not even demanding all the things people ask for be put in the game; that would be stupid and frankly some people have unrealistic expectations. I thought I was pretty realistic with my requests/questions but who knows...

But for the question of unfair league matching to go unanswered(not fixed) for so long probably means they got an answer from the devs, but not one that will satisfy players so they aren't going to bother telling us.

With the lack of communication and transparency, it's pretty clear why the forums are suddenly 99% trolling. I don't blame them because there isn't anything else to do.