Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Jamal

Banned
So kiddy. Are u read the thread? This is not about missle. Diego. Dollar. Clear map. This about league. Please read the thread before reply. Thanks

Vinnie Di Maggio

Get 4 Diegos.....Get max missile perks....be cheap as a downtown street walker.....and clear your map faster!!!
Problem solved o_O
Not at all. I do clear my map daily, never miss out a single player base nor revenge opportunity, same for outposts. Doesn't help.

When you have 100% success rate and engage in all possible battles you should be able to progress. I don't see how it is possible to achieve better results than these.

D-Block

Banned
Does the map not regenerate targets sooner if you clear it faster?? Those extra rating points might be the difference in finishing top 5.....perhaps lol

Jamal

Banned
Does the map not regenerate targets sooner if you clear it faster?? Those extra rating points might be the difference in finishing top 5.....perhaps lol
No its not regenerate faster especially enemy base.

Julio

Ok, here's my weekly report.

First, my dog ate my phone. Ok, she didn't eat it but in her enthusiasm, she knocked it on the ground and destroyed the display... I will need to post screenshots later this week.

Second, back to the matter at hand. I took an apathetic approach to this week's league on the last day since I really couldn't advance or decline in leagues which might have actually helped things. I finished 10th and the top 3 players were dropped off my league and the next 7 advanced (so I started this week at #7). Note, finishers 4 & 5 should not be in my league this week according to the league rules.

More updates when my phone is fixed...

Jamal

Banned
Dont forget this thread
I am still have no answear about how many differential bettween 1st and the 25th. I have some proof here but theres still no answear. Need u @Chase - FTX Games here

HerrRossi0201

Not at all. I do clear my map daily, never miss out a single player base nor revenge opportunity, same for outposts. Doesn't help.

When you have 100% success rate and engage in all possible battles you should be able to progress. I don't see how it is possible to achieve better results than these.
Due to the fact that you are competing players with nearly the same medal count it occurs that these players have lower fincas. By upgrading them they can open new territorys and getting more points.

Julio

Due to the fact that you are competing players with nearly the same medal count it occurs that these players have lower fincas. By upgrading them they can open new territorys and getting more points.
If you read the entire thread, the issue is with the rigged system FTX is implementing which is contrary to the league rules they posted and not with the specific competitiveness of individual players. The leagues are a total fiction, made up of players who are in different leagues themselves, who continue to be placed in your league week after week even though they should have graduated from your league by placing in the top five at the end of the week. Furthermore, these players often have significant point leads which makes it virtually impossible to advance. This has been an ongoing issue and we are awaiting a meaningful reply from our community leader Chase on how this is going to be remedied. It has been one month since this thread was initiated.

HerrRossi0201

As much as I like your flashbang squad, I read the whole thread and I totally agree with you. The post above was only a try to explain why some players make more points than a player with a 100 % success rate.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
If you read the entire thread, the issue is with the rigged system FTX is implementing which is contrary to the league rules they posted and not with the specific competitiveness of individual players. The leagues are a total fiction, made up of players who are in different leagues themselves, who continue to be placed in your league week after week even though they should have graduated from your league by placing in the top five at the end of the week. Furthermore, these players often have significant point leads which makes it virtually impossible to advance. This has been an ongoing issue and we are awaiting a meaningful reply from our community leader Chase on how this is going to be remedied. It has been one month since this thread was initiated.
I've not forgotten this. I should be getting a reply to my report soon.

Julio

Hi. Same stuff different week...

The leagues are a total artificiality...

I am encouraged by Chase checking in on the thread. At least we should get some feedback. Not hopeful that it will be fixed...

Hbanx

Hi. Same stuff different week...

The leagues are a total artificiality...

I am encouraged by Chase checking in on the thread. At least we should get some feedback. Not hopeful that it will be fixed...
4 weeks i have the same player on my league the 5 have more than 100 medals of me

Jayjay

IMG_0124.jpg
I will write up a report on this, and if you guys have additional points I should include please add them here. Those screenshots and any others would be helpful. I will get this report where it needs to be to make real changes here. We really do care if something if not working as intended. There is a huge amount of noise on the support side which can make it seems otherwise, but I can communicate these issues more directly and with more clarity. Just be sure to cover everything that needs to be known here and I will take care of the rest and let you in on some of the process that follows.
Lol like you "explained" my problem to your "team" couldnt find an answer hence you attempted to give me the run around haha "we really do care for things to work as intended" lol but when compensation topic came up for a month long bug of losing resources because of the storage bugs... which players had to spend more gold but subsequently ftx "accidentally" profited for this "mistake" what you said was... "oh gee i dont think there will be compensation for that, we dont want to take responsibility.. but you can go try with another department if you would like.." smh your bad for business chase.. very hypocritical chase..