Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Julio

got it. It is in the more options button.

Okay, the first batch shows last week's league just before it ended and the second batch shows the new league. As you can see, the new league is basically identical to the old league until you get down to the bottom players. No one was promoted out of the league and no one was demoted out of the league. There is no way for me to advance given the point differentials short of someone going on vacation out quitting the game.

M1ke

Hi @Chase-FTXGames while you are looking into this league issue could you also explain why with 30 seconds to go and 5 points above 6th place in my league and being a high level than 6th place I did not get promoted out of my league ?

Jamal

Banned
Ok. My weekly league just over. The 1st till 5th players still exist. They even add 2 new players on my league. This 2 new players have bigger medals than the 1st. LOL. So finish at 9th position. And now i started at 11th. Will wait the update uf your league guys. Is it same with me or not. @Chase - FTX Games need you here.

Laquica

Ok. My weekly league just over. The 1st till 5th players still exist. They even add 2 new players on my league. This 2 new players have bigger medals than the 1st. LOL. So finish at 9th position. And now i started at 11th. Will wait the update uf your league guys. Is it same with me or not. @Chase - FTX Games need you here.
Already over ? I got still 4 an a halve hour to go

Vinnie Di Maggio

Same here: I finished 7th with a reasonable medal difference from the first, and I am now 9th, 120 medals behind the first... There is a 239 medals gap between the first and the last. This is really a bad joke.

Julio

my league ends in 9 hours (there ate different end times for the leagues, maybe by time zone? ) and I will post my results. Expecting more of the same. If you have before and after screenshots, please post them.

Jamal

Banned
The 1st till 5th position at end league still on my league that supposed to be out to next league. They even put 2 new players that in 1st and 2nd position with higher medals. LOL. So bad.

Jamal

Banned
Same here: I finished 7th with a reasonable medal difference from the first, and I am now 9th, 120 medals behind the first... There is a 239 medals gap between the first and the last. This is really a bad joke.
How about your 1st till 5th position. Still on your league?

Jamal

Banned
Screenshot_20170611-184313.png
Screenshot_20170611-184322.png
Screenshot_20170611-184333.png
Screenshot_20170611-214957.png
Screenshot_20170611-215004.png
Screenshot_20170611-215010.png

As you can see. The first 3 picts was before end league. And the 2nd 3 picts was after the league

D-Block

Banned
Get 4 Diegos.....Get max missile perks....be cheap as a downtown street walker.....and clear your map faster!!!
Problem solved o_O

Julio

It would help to make legitimate leagues with legitimate opponents of everyone's league ended at the same time.

D-Block

Banned
BTW....I'm a REAL gamer and have too much pride to be a dollar store ***** :eek:

Julio

Get 4 Diegos.....Get max missile perks....be cheap as a downtown street walker.....and clear your map faster!!!
Problem solved o_O
Not the thread for Diego reform D-Block (although i appreciate your sentiment) . And by the way, it wouldn't help. You can't make up a huge point gap just by keeping your map cleared.

Laquica

Problem solved o_O
Getting max missile perks? You mean talents ? Getting that aint cheap