Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

CRABNUTZ

I blew up decaps compound from 88%, with a half second left, and then get an error code! This is the kind of crap that has been addressed over and over again, and nothing improves. Instead, you guys wanna shove more and more new crap down our throats, all while turning a blind eye to these current and ongoing gameplay issues. I know, I know... It's my devices fault, right?!

Attachments

Last edited:

lobsterboy

I blew up decaps compound from 88%, with a half second left, and then get an error code! This is the kind of crap that has been addressed over and over again, and nothing improves. Instead, you guys wanna shove more and more new crap down our throats, all while turning a blind eye to these current and ongoing gameplay issues. I know, I know... It's my devices fault, right?!

I got that error message after a victorious first attack in our last war, and lost an extra attack in the process this time. I was only able to attack once more after that happened. My own personal base outside the war was being attacked at the same time. I wonder if that's what caused the error. It kind of wrecks the whole war, which makes it a high priority. This is getting old fast.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I got that error message after a victorious first attack in our last war, and lost an extra attack in the process this time. I was only able to attack once more after that happened. My own personal base outside the war was being attacked at the same time. I wonder if that's what caused the error. It kind of wrecks the whole war, which makes it a high priority. This is getting old fast.
When vulnerable to attacks wait it out if in day 2 of Cartel Wars

Muhammed

All these new skills do is make players that were pretty well unbeatable invincible at this point. The only ones who really benefit from it are the ones who couldn't be beat before. It didn't add anything to game play at all, if anything it diminished it. 5/5 missile and FB have become useless unless you manage to get the big bang skill set. It was hard enough taking out bases with 100k rocket launchers then you add ground effect to that?? Ha ha ha.

Thanks for your feedback here @CRABNUTZ - you've always been a big contributor both in the game and on the forums. This response is to you, and the general concept behind this thread as well.

To touch on a few points that have come up in light of the last update:
  • We are reverting the Gold reward for Champ III back to 250 in light of player feedback. I made a thread about this yesterday.
  • We are looking for ways to bring the Skills that do not add to set bonuses back into line value wise - and we are open to ideas. Check out this thread to help us make this change right and players feel like their Skills are worthwhile.
Beyond this, the fact that the Skills are not working well as counter strategies to various tactics is news to me. What suggestions do you have?

What are the other main issues - both with this update, and in general?

Matt

@Chase - FTX Games can we get some response on the skills problem I have already spent quite a bit of gold on getting various good talents on all my sics, now u bring these new skills out which basically undermine all the hard work it's taken me on getting sics to a high level and adding talents, u already made game hard by introducing reapers now ur adding more power to defence, I,ve read that a lot of capos are thinking of leaving the game, mine included, Guerilla Killas, so I think u should either get rid of new skill set or just make them really cheap and give away in events, because if this carries on I think this game is doomed.

Hope to hear from you soon

Yours sincerely

Matt

Shorty- Guerilla Killas xx

PUZZLE

I guess we are still getting 50gold despite of 1 place in champion league. i got 50 gold. I am reach woo hoo. LOL

Matt

So I got 9 skill chests from event try to add them to a sic and it says u do not have a suitable sicario to add these to, can't these skills go on any sic then, this is crap @Chase - FTX Games

F0fu5c0

So I got 9 skill chests from event try to add them to a sic and it says u do not have a suitable sicario to add these to, can't these skills go on any sic then, this is crap @Chase - FTX Games
My skills from the event do work, I assume you've opened at least one of those skill chests and checked them out at the workshop (last tab) to see if they form a set, right?