Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

Crashy2

I'm not condoning what Bob said, but out of curiosity, what part of his statement was "racist?"
Well racism comes in allot of forms and it doesn't have to be purely about skin. But we're living in civilised society and this is disgusting to hear or any 1 being called disgusting language we should speak up what's right.

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

I can compromise with that @Muhammed

It gets old to me, seeing religion and racism so commonly and mistakenly mixed, but I definitely respect part of where you're coming from. There really is no place at the forum for comments like that, @Bob The Beast Sapp :)

As for @Tinygenius and your claims of cartels paying FTX for player info, please tell us which ones so we can laugh at them! That info is attainable by anyone for free, you've just gotta know how to find it ;)

Mike Toreno

I am talking a out people getting upwards of 500k gold running emulators while doing the gold wall. I have several people I my league that have jumped 5 or more levels overnight, revenge list with 2 players who attacked me yesterday at lvl 49 and are now level 55 and 56 with maxed ground defense.... absolutely atrocious.
999999 gold is the Crack game version yet the INCOMING UPDATES will RENDER Gold Cap to only

20000 gold bars. How the Cartel team is aware of the HACKS we can be assured it will be stopped, to

giveway for FAIR GAMEPLAY !

Muhammed

Weren't you the guy who bragging about receiving a $1,300.00 refund from Google? If so, your account should be penalized and FTX take away the gold you received since you received a refund. This would leave your account with a negative gold balance worth $1,300.00 since, this is what happened to other players that received refunds. Doesn't feel to good when you start snitching does it......
We as players still have not heard from FTX justifying the inequitable compensation of non-bonus skills with all Level 1 bonus skills with no dice, any solution of no deploy coming?, how about adjustments to war rewards, and all the other myriad of issues.

I most definitely wasn't bragging about the refund in that post. I was stating it was possible.

Not that I feel the need to justify myself to you but that refund also cost me everything I purchased (talents and sics). It took approximately 3 weeks for FTX to go through the data and us to agree upon a "fair compromise. I gained absolutely nothing from the refund.

Mike Toreno

WTF Do U mean to say?

Only the Dev Team can decide on the new troops, War system implemented in game.

Tinygenius

Looks like those people who place another players info on social media are in breach of FTX rules. Shame on you. Lol

3.2.12. you shall not Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Services or collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Services

Muhammed

No where has anyone posted any info on other players. Screen shots or otherwise that isn't publicly available.

Julio

Looks like those people who place another players info on social media are in breach of FTX rules. Shame on you. Lol

3.2.12. you shall not Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Services or collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Services
I'm collecting player information. I have a list of everyone who is in my level range +/- 3 levels who has an android device. They are the ones I can't attack for 2 days after a new update comes out.

Patron andres

@Patron andres , I'm not sure why you are pointing me out without checking the facts :eek:
I am forum member Dan, not the Narcos Player Dan with L5 ground defense. I only have L1 ground defense ...
@Patron andres , I'm not sure why you are pointing me out without checking the facts :eek:
I am forum member Dan, not the Narcos Player Dan with L5 ground defense. I only have L1 ground defense ...
My apologies then

PUZZLE

Totally agree mate patron from cartel espanol has over 7000 meadals he's only level 45 and I,ve heard u can never get ur revenge attacks on him, it takes me ages to get my medals up
Well bro. I revanged him several times. You just need to be online and keep clicking revenge. After about 30 minutes you will be able

Muhammed

Comparing autoclicking, and multiple defensive sics on base is absolutely nothing when you think about AP mode and this gold exploit.
The fact that so many people seems more concerned about autoclickers over this newest cheat is preposterous.

THIS gold hack will ruin the game if it continues or people get away with it I promise you that.

Bogan

I just wish I new about this gold thing or even the airplane mode thing before they stopped it I've spent thousands and thousands of gold just trying to get 1 skill many many times